PDA

View Full Version : Just a simple thanks

08-27-2006, 12:19 AM
Most often enough, our FHP guys and gals don't get enough thanks for what they do. True, it's their job, but I really have to give thanks to Trooper Rayner who happens to be around the Lake County area. Trooper Rayner goes above and beyond the call of duty. On several occassions, two I remember quite well, Trooper Rayner was off duty and on his way home. He happened to roll up on two separate traffic crashes that I was working and stopped to assist with traffic control. Yes, like I said, it's their job and what they do. He didn't have to stop and assist, but he did. I just want it to be known that our guys are greatful for this Trooper. No matter what anyone else thinks, we are all from the same brother/sister hood. Some wear brown and tan, some green and some blue, but we all bleed the same shade of red. To me, this Trooper is what the brother/sisterhood is all about. So, from our guys and gals to this top notch Trooper, thank you for all you do and for always being so kind when we cross paths!! Keep up the great work!

08-27-2006, 01:59 AM
nice to read a positive comment on here!

08-28-2006, 01:32 AM
Most often enough, our FHP guys and gals don't get enough thanks for what they do. True, it's their job, but I really have to give thanks to Trooper Rayner who happens to be around the Lake County area. Trooper Rayner goes above and beyond the call of duty. On several occassions, two I remember quite well, Trooper Rayner was off duty and on his way home. He happened to roll up on two separate traffic crashes that I was working and stopped to assist with traffic control. Yes, like I said, it's their job and what they do. He didn't have to stop and assist, but he did. I just want it to be known that our guys are greatful for this Trooper. No matter what anyone else thinks, we are all from the same brother/sister hood. Some wear brown and tan, some green and some blue, but we all bleed the same shade of red. To me, this Trooper is what the brother/sisterhood is all about. So, from our guys and gals to this top notch Trooper, thank you for all you do and for always being so kind when we cross paths!! Keep up the great work!

I agree with this post, not all troopers are stupid----Just Trooper Ports (Palm Beach County). To say all troopers are idiots is like stereotypical racism. Not all black people have big lips and not all white people can't jump. Now I've been true to saying this in any post that I write. I only dislke Trooper Ports and from now on I'll call him Trooper PUTZ. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

08-28-2006, 04:10 AM
Wait to toot your own horn RAYNER...lmao

08-28-2006, 07:36 AM
Cute. But Rayner didn't write that post. He probally doesn't know this site is here, just like I didn't. :) Lets just say I'm a city cop who is honestly greatful for this guy. When you're working three to a shift and everyone's 10-6, it's nice to see another agency assit. You guys (FHP) do a great job out there and someone needs to let u know that.

08-28-2006, 04:10 PM
Yeah, they're T6 writing cops! Jackasses

01-05-2008, 05:17 PM
:D