PDA

View Full Version : MORALE

08-25-2006, 07:25 AM
This webpage can be used for your topics and discussion of issues of Morale.

08-25-2006, 10:53 PM
So, what do you say, anyone have morale?

09-04-2006, 06:59 PM
There are so many female officers working at the jail that down do anything but collect a check. There are only a hand full that I'll go to bat with any day. If all those females who don't do anything were to be fired you would not even feel a thing at the jail.

09-04-2006, 07:31 PM
There are 75% female officers working at the jail. When there is a back up you only see a hand full of male officer in the middle of the problem and maybe one female that will throw down. It is just a matter of time before a riot happens or an officer really gets hurt. we need more male officers to work a male facility that contains the worse inmates out all the facilities. Talking and yelling doesn't get the job done, 9 times out of 10 only a wooping does.

10-07-2007, 05:44 AM
Whats with all these females workingat the jail...they look lazy as shit and afraid to break a nail.

12-29-2007, 03:04 AM
I hate to but in, but when you talk about morale most of you idiots dont deserve a county job.I have never seen in my 10 plus years in law enforcement so many LAZY employees in my life. I will give you this I can imagine working with a bunch of scum bags isn't easy but DAMM. you people wouldn't make it in a police department. What needs to happen is a new chief needs to come in and fire 99% of you people and rehire people that are willing to work. your 50 god damm lock downs needs to stop. Why the hell is it when I talk to guys in Broward they say their county jail runs smooth. Get with the program you lazy *******s....