PDA

View Full Version : HCSO Range

08-23-2006, 07:58 AM
Can anyone tell me if we need to call the range before we go down there to shoot or can we just show up?
I would gladly check out ammo at the districts like the sheriffs order says we can do, but they don't have any ammo like they have been ordered to.
I don't want to drive an hour down to the range to get turned around because other agencies are using our range.

08-23-2006, 10:47 AM
Then call

08-23-2006, 05:26 PM
THe range is open Mon thru Friday and the first two sat of the month. Yes, there is alot of other agencies using our range to train, but the range staff will always find somewhere for you to shoot. As far as the issue of the ammo at the district. THe logistics of how the inventory is being accounted for is being worked out. Be patient the training staff is working hard to make it happen. If you would train as hard as you complain, I bet you would become a warrior someday.

08-23-2006, 06:22 PM
THe range is open Mon thru Friday and the first two sat of the month. Yes, there is alot of other agencies using our range to train, but the range staff will always find somewhere for you to shoot. As far as the issue of the ammo at the district. THe logistics of how the inventory is being accounted for is being worked out. Be patient the training staff is working hard to make it happen. If you would train as hard as you complain, I bet you would become a warrior someday. :roll:

08-26-2006, 06:55 PM
247-lookitup