PDA

View Full Version : Latin Kings

Doc
08-21-2006, 10:41 AM
Thanks and kudos to the Tampa Police Department and Federal Agencies who assisted with arresting Latin King members earlier today. In the news conference to follow this morning, they will let everyone know how they came across the information and ACTED upon it.

It is ashame that the St. Petersburg Police Department does not really respond to such a thing especially since some of the members live right in the city. Yes, the raid took place in Tampa at the Carribean Club, however these same members also frequent similar areas right in the City and County.

Speaking of Carribean Club, when is the police department going to take action on the club that is on Central Avenue. It is allowed to stay open past hours. It is NOT a bottle club, it operates under a private membership only club - looks like it allows general public to me. The police department lets this club stay open after hours with sometimes hundreds of people inside. I think they let it stay open because they do not have enough people or backbone to close such a club because it includes some city/police officials kin in its attendance.

Going back to the post of arrests. It is nice to see police work being done by both the Tampa Police Department and Hillsborough County Sheriffs Office. More police work to follow, because St. Petersburg Police Officers are being hired to show others their talent and experience. Way to go all agencies involved!

08-21-2006, 03:11 PM
We wouldn't want to enforce the law at the carribean club because that is only the tip of the iceburg in St. Pete. What about the club on 49 Street where a Major is the president (owner and beneficiary to the income). Like thats a private club. It is nothing more than a bar where the profits result from alcohol sales. HMMMMM...a little violation there.

Lets just turn a blind eye because of who owns the place. Anyway you spell it it is CORRUPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

08-21-2006, 05:51 PM
As much as the chief likes to use internal affairs as a battering ram, it seems odd this major's involvement somehow passes the smell test. It's a sad day in St. Petersburg.

08-21-2006, 06:31 PM
As much as the chief likes to use internal affairs as a battering ram, it seems odd this major's involvement somehow passes the smell test. It's a sad day in St. Petersburg.

Internal Affairs...HA

The Chief can order an investigation for those people UNDER HIS CONTROL! This Major answers to Goliath, same person the Chief does!

08-21-2006, 06:58 PM
We wouldn't want to enforce the law at the carribean club because that is only the tip of the iceburg in St. Pete. What about the club on 49 Street where a Major is the president (owner and beneficiary to the income). Like thats a private club. It is nothing more than a bar where the profits result from alcohol sales. HMMMMM...a little violation there.

Lets just turn a blind eye because of who owns the place. Anyway you spell it it is CORRUPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why won't FDLE look into it ? What is the name of the bar ? I will call them myslef and ask them to look into it.

08-21-2006, 07:11 PM
We work for dirty men and that is all we have to know. They are not held to normal standards. Deal dope, sell booze whatever it takes. Just leave it alone or you will be investiated and fired. Let them have their corrupt enterprizes, collect you pay and go home.

08-21-2006, 07:40 PM
Niteriders (van club) owned and operated by the peddler Donnie Williams. Who as I understand it was once the subject of a drug investigation. I wonder what ever happened to that. Maybe you can get a copy from public records. He should have an outside employment form on file. It would be interesting to see the description of the business activity.

08-22-2006, 02:17 AM
If you try to read the lengthy Vice file on Maj Williams to make your own independent determination, a certain Vice sgt calls Al White and then...

At SPPD you've got to choose: ignore widespread corruption and collect your paycheck OR fight the power and suffer the consequences OR seek employment elsewhere.

08-22-2006, 02:48 PM
whats it gonna take? If someone could get Williams file and send it to FDLE i think that would start something. Personally I think the FBI could do more damage than FDLE.