PDA

View Full Version : Police? what for, this is much more economical!

Moral Majority
08-19-2006, 03:36 AM
http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2006 ... Petersburg (http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2006/8/18/175725.html?title=Deadly%20shooting%20in%20St.%20P etersburg)

Lawman
08-19-2006, 11:25 AM
"Police said Calloway was a career criminal with numerous burglary and cocaine charges on his record."

The city is safer now than it was the day before...no thanks to Chucky.

08-19-2006, 12:14 PM
Not to worry about that latest arrest. Yeah, yeah it's good police work but I'm sure someone in the chain of command will determine that an officer somewhere along the way uttered a profanity and they will get written up.

Take that right outta the Go-go Davis playbook. Never commend an officer for police work when you can discipline him for some minor infraction. Let em know who's boss man.

08-20-2006, 03:55 AM
Police said Calloway was a career criminal with numerous burglary and cocaine charges on his record…

This man has made countless false allegations against street level narcotics officers. Calloway made many false allegations against SPPD officers. A (now retired SGT.) who commented on Calloway’s reputation in our community found himself in trouble for writing these facts in his investigation. He was told his facts made it impossible for I.A. to follow up on his allegations. He was told his unfounded BI should be altered and this information removed. He didn’t change it after quite a falling out from the staff, his Lieutenant now Major never forgot it… Maybe this had something to do with his much earned retirement?

08-20-2006, 03:15 PM
As the beneficiary of the now retired sgt's integrity we were both extremely thankful that he is a man of honor. Many person above him tried to run with the unfounded allegations. Calloway was a worthless human being who did everything he could to get officers in trouble. He will not be missed.

People like the sgt in question are missed everyday!!!

The grass is greener.......

08-20-2006, 07:41 PM
Everytime I see one of these low life scumbags get shot and killed in the hood it makes me smile. Let them kill eachother. The only problem is I think they are multiplying at a faster rate than they are killing each other.

Let them keep on killing each other. Good job Chuck in not letting the police do their job. What is everyone complaining about. I will gladly do the report of another hood rat killed.

Don't you guys get it. Chuck is doing the right thing. If we start enforcing laws there will be less hood rats killed.

Thanks Coalition for letting us let the hoodrats kill eachother. They are your people we do not care if they shoot eachother. Your plan is backfiring. Thats the way all the officers should look at it.

HAHAHAHA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

08-22-2006, 01:59 AM
And while we're at it, why encourage officers to get a real job at a bona fide police dept when they can stay at SPPD and support my pension. Line em up, Chicago, wherever. St Pete is a great place to work! Keep my pension check coming!