PDA

View Full Version : Helping with Funeral.

08-18-2006, 02:49 AM
I just want to personally thank you guys for the assistance you are providing us for Tylers funeral. I heard that you guys are sending over Deputies to take calls in the City, so guys that want to go to the funeral can. It means alot to us. I would also like to thank the Honor Guard Unit for assisting us. Again THANK YOU.

08-18-2006, 10:22 AM
Jason, whatever we can do to help man. Our hearts go out to the family and friends. Take care and be safe.

08-19-2006, 12:06 AM
You guys are top notch! I also would like to thank each and everyone of you for your help during the funeral. It really meant alot to us. Special thanks to the Firing Squad, as always you guys did a great job. Stay Safe!

08-19-2006, 02:15 AM
We were more than happy to assist by handling your calls. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends. Your dispatchers were T8. Got your 6. Be safe.

08-19-2006, 11:17 PM
I want to also thank you guys for taking calls for us so Patrol could attend Tyler's Funeral. Also thanks to MSO Traffic Units and the Honor Guard, great job. It meant alot.

08-20-2006, 12:45 PM
That was very kind of you guys to take care of our city so that we could say godbye to our friend. Thank you MSO.