PDA

View Full Version : Better People

08-18-2006, 12:13 AM
Tick Tock, Tick Tock.....one more day until it's official, like we don;t know already. New and better attitudes moving into the drug unit...and better workers to. Y'all, old safer streets, did all right but now there will be some real narcotics people in there and they'll get r done like its suppose to be done. Peace out safer streets adn enjoy your time on the road, if you need to be taught how to work a zone just give me a holla :lol:, NOT :twisted:

08-18-2006, 12:46 AM
we will see FNG

08-18-2006, 01:01 AM
All in fun--its all good!!!!

08-18-2006, 01:51 AM
Are you kidding me? They didn't an awesome job and pretty much got shafted. Learn how to be a cop, FNG, then post on here.

08-18-2006, 02:14 AM
See we are cop's thats why you losers all got booted out and the talent will now take over!

08-18-2006, 02:57 AM
Actually, we got booted because of politics and egos. Had nothing to do with anyone on the team. Stop looking through the window.

08-19-2006, 01:35 AM
Y'all got booted cause your ego's were bigger than the numbers you were producing...you only had a few guys who do dope work...the rest of y'all were just taken up space. Im sure we'll get r done adn work together better...then y'all will reelize how a unit is supose to work...peace out.....loooosers :lol:

08-19-2006, 03:55 AM
"The Man in the Arena"-

"It is not the critic who counts, not the one who points out how the strong man stumbled or how the doer of deeds might have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred with sweat and dust and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs and comes short again and again; who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause;who, if he wins, knows the triumph of high achievement; and who, if he fails,at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat."

I have serious doubts that "FNG" is actually a FNG. When I read your posts I get the impression that you are a jaded employee who has been here for over a year. You know, one of those guy(s)/girl(s) who sits at Shell or an undisclosed location on the east side and complains about what you weren't given and what you think you were entitled to. If you only put as much effort into working as you did whining, I bet you'd be alot better off.

I've only been on the Safe Streets Unit for approximately three months. Prior to becoming a member of this unit I heard so many rumors and mistruths. Once I got on the unit I quickly realized that most people have no idea what they are talking about.

You talk about people who have better attitudes and a better work ethic. I have worked shifts with most of the patrol division and a lot of the personnel who have moved onto other divisions. I will tell you first hand that the people I currently work with, out work 95% of you. Never have I once needed back up and they were not there for me. If I've ever needed help or guidance they were there for me. If I'm involved in a t31 I know that they are already on their way. I can recall several times, on patrol, chasing someone on foot and my back up asking; "What do you got.." or finding out that they sat in the same spot t56ing their buddy for several minutes before responding. If you haven't already learned it, trust is vital in this business. I trust and believe in my current team mates 110%

If you think you are a better worker then go ahead and post your numbers. Show me your drug stats or even initiated arrests. Quite frankly, I know you won't stack up. I know that we seize a tremendous amount of weight and make a lot of arrests. Feel free to show me some one who gets the same amount of dope on traffic stops as we do. Or makes similiar initiated arrests. I'd bet t40 that you can't. Oh, and I'm not just talking about one or two cases. I'm referring to week in and week out production.

Time for a reality check. When I first heard about the new unit my mind launched into dream land. I had plenty of ideas about how the new unit would be run. The new resources it would be given. Then I stopped and smelled the roses. The new unit will be treated exactly how Safe Streets is treated...except they won't be a "jack of all trades."

To all of you patrol officers who think you're going to be put on these new units and get everything you want...you need to wake up. Most of the things you hear are lip service and rumors.

All of this said, I will put in for the second unit....if there ever is a second unit. I will put in because I love my job and enjoy putting criminals in jail. This post may upset certain members of our administration. In fact, it might prevent me from getting on the new unit or any other special unit for quite some time. But, when I look in the mirror I will know that I had the courage to stand up and tell it like it is. I didn't have to have closed door meetings or whisper in the shadows. I know that I wouldn't have looked a Lt, Sgt or an officer in the face and tell a complete lie. I will know that I didn't pretend to have "no idea" what was going on when I had been plotting for several months. I also know that if I'm lucky enough to be selected for the new unit that is was based on my performance and nothing else.

If you have any issues with the above post please feel free to speak with me. I work Wed-Sat and my number is at the front desk.

I would like to thank everyone on Safe Streets. I have enjoyed all of the laughs and good times. The past three months have by far been the best three months of my short career. You guys are great officers and good people. Thank you for all of your advice, support and honesty. I've had a blast and hope that we can work with each other again.

FNG, I hope you enjoy humping all of the S38's, S4's and S51's in my zone while I am T51 to the port. I look forward to you *****ing about it in squad meeting!!!

08-19-2006, 01:48 PM
W. Anderson..

Thank you for a well thought out and well written post.
Good luck on getting on the new team, if there is one created.

And for what it's worth, you are a d@mn good officer and BPD is lucky to have you.

Way to go!

08-19-2006, 04:46 PM
[color=violet]Anderson if you start pulling that crap of arresting for dwls when I need t40 I will kick your butt!!! LOL I love ya too bad your not coming back to zone four.

08-21-2006, 01:34 AM
You guys with your negative comments are pathetic. When you're getting your ass beat(and it will happen)please pray that someone other than the brother you are stabbing in the back hears your screams for help.

08-21-2006, 10:03 AM
FNG just ID'd himself....

08-21-2006, 12:59 PM
I don't think so Tim :roll: , nice try though :shock:

08-21-2006, 04:44 PM
FNG is going to end up with one of us, SSU, as a zone partner. Then the fun starts :lol:

08-21-2006, 08:05 PM
FNG - You talk alot of trash about Safe Streets but you obvisiouly don't know any of us. Let me lower myself down to your level and respond to your entry.
R702 - His dog is a better drug cop than you will ever be in this dept. Bench could handle the road after not being on it for 8 years better and with more productivity than you could ever imagine in that peon brain of yours.
R703 - Need I say more about stats. He brings more weight, cars, and drugs of the streets than you could do in 20 years if you ever make it that long. Highly doubt u will by your disgruntled attitude.
R704 - Shave the beared- good one that was funny and some day you may get some fuzz on that chin of yours. By the way dont be jealous of the hoes because they turned you down. Crow bar open your wallet and give more that a $10 and you may win that game too.
R705 - ahhh stems. The new drug commander loves people going to jail for stems. If you ever get the opprotunity to work on his unit....what am I saying that will never happen. Sorry about your luck.
R706 - The short joke....I am positive he has never heard that one before. NOT, but good try though.
R707 - Back to the road where you belong-I know your happy about that because you may learn something dummy.
R708 - Waller does not eat chicken-and he never orders seconds. So quit picking on him, only Safe Streets can hammer him. BACK OFF
R709 - He has only been on the unit for a few months but he has done a awsome job and you will never live up to the kind of officer that he is on and off the road. Sho Enuff dummy!!!!

I hope you learned something today FNG the people you work with may be your back up on the road but not for long. Most will move on to supervisors, detectives , possibly traffic who knows but you will never be anything more than a patrol man whith a disgruntled attitude. By the way I can bet my pay check that a idiot like you would never make it to L30's new unit either but I will let u know how it is.

By the way, just so you know, I KNOW WHO YOU ARE BUT I WILL KEEP IT TO MY SELF SO YOU CAN GET BACK UP IF NEEDED.
I will still help you out because you are on paper still a officer but I use that word officer with hesitation. Last but not least, I pray you end up in z6 with L70 because I will let him know who you are. If you dont believe me I will post your name on this entire site if you piss me off. You have been warned!!!!

08-22-2006, 02:17 AM
Whoever posted a FNG to SS Warrior ia not the original FNG....but I like your style...however lets be original please :P
SS Warrior......post on this you ss unic..and by the was y'all are still loosers :twisted:

08-22-2006, 03:48 AM
can the mod please ban the jackass who is cause all the drama?

08-22-2006, 12:57 PM
To the "Want To Be FNG" Nice post but you got called out by the real FNG. How pathetic are you that you have to respond under another persons name. Get a life loooooooser. I can tell you are in desperate need of a female companion - don't worry miracles can happen. HAAAA HAAA

08-22-2006, 01:18 PM
I'm sorry guys. Somtimes I just get depressed.

08-22-2006, 03:34 PM
It's alright FNG, I forgive you. People sometimes get depressed when they do this job as long as you have been doing it since your not so new.

08-22-2006, 04:43 PM
I sure am interested in that so called "video" you have. Please do release it though so we can all find out who you really are.

08-22-2006, 08:26 PM
Why does someone keep posting as a poser FNG......FNG is far from being depressed....can't even be original...now that's a looooooser y'all......and I never said I was a newbee.......shame
how some of y'all assume what FNG stands for......it's all in fun and just tryin to ruffle some hair pieces......SS Warrior I'm sorry we can't continue our banter because of a POSER FNG........Safe Streets still suck :P

08-22-2006, 08:35 PM
Why does someone keep posting as a poser FNG......FNG is far from being depressed....can't even be original...now that's a looooooser y'all......and I never said I was a newbee.......shame
how some of y'all assume what FNG stands for......it's all in fun and just tryin to ruffle some hair pieces......SS Warrior I'm sorry we can't continue our banter because of a POSER FNG........Safe Streets still suck :P

FNG = Fun naked guy right?

08-22-2006, 08:50 PM
funny naked guy, fuzzy naked guy, funky naked guy,furry naked guy. flirty naked guy, floppy naked guy,filthy naked guy, flabby naked guy, there are so many things that FNG can stand for.....
frightend naked guy, furious naked guy, fairy naked guy or maybe just maybe its not a guy at all it could be a fatty naked girl. the world may never know or it if you sound the letters out it will sound like a dirty word is being said... it could also stand for f-ing no good

08-22-2006, 11:40 PM
He better be superman with a solid jaw when that kryptonite slaps his no more MPO arse down. To the real FNG - you got no sack to ID yourself but I will meet you anywhere you want to talk out our differences. Do not be afraid - I promise not to hurt you - just want to talk about it and set your dumb arse straight about this department and the original SSU accomplishments.

08-23-2006, 12:16 AM
This is getting out of control. I am not sure why we have this bickering over a specialized unit. Accept the fact that it is being revamped. I have received complaint about this post daily and I continue to remove posts. Remember what you post here may get you in hot water, if the post is right. I cannot baby sit this board 24 hrs a day. Most of the posts in this string are childish and show a lack of respect for the agency and all of the officers working here. This is like a kindergarden class without ADD medication! You may not like all of the people in this agency but this is insane. If these post are coming from outside the agency to stir up trouble it will not work. Let the agency put this unit together in our house, not the entire worlds house. This is our business and not for the public, grow up and act like the professionals we are.

08-23-2006, 03:00 AM
Sho-nuff...that's right...thats what he said.....Amen 8)

08-23-2006, 09:28 PM
WHAT A BUNCH OF CRAP. THE MEMBERS OF THE SAFE STREET UNIT WERE ALWAYS WILLING TO TAKE THE TIME TO TEACH ME SOMETHING. THEY WERE ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP ME IN A T31. IF I HAD A QUESTION THEY ANSWERED IT. THEY WILL HELP ANYONE. THEY ARE NOT LAZY AND THEY ARE DAMN GOOD OFFICERS. FNG, IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST COMMENTS AT LEAST MAKE THEM POSITIVE SO THEY ARE BENIFIT TO THE DEPARTMENT INSTEAD OF BRINGING IT DOWN A NOTCH.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE SAFE STREET MEMBERS WHERE EVER YOU GO.

08-24-2006, 10:56 AM
Yeah Right :lol:

08-26-2006, 08:31 AM
I wonder how many drug arrest and initiated calls patrol could generate if they were not humping calls??????

08-26-2006, 11:55 AM
Safe Streets did their job, and did it good for a long time. But it is time to move on. They will do jst as good on the road as they did in their unit. Who knows, maybe SafeStreets will be again one day, and I am sure that many, if not all of them will be back in it. Good luck on the road you guys.

08-27-2006, 03:35 PM
AAAAHHHHH. a new day has come y'all.......goodby Sorry Streets Unics.......enjoy your new assignments and prosper..too bad i didnt get any of y'all as a zone partner....you could have used the training :P Maybe at thte new shift change one or two of y'all will get lucky.....Heres hoping you get the first s-7,
s-3, s-4, s-65 that youve had in a long time.......good luck, youre gonna need it, but seriously, call me and I'll show you how its done....especially you SS warrior weakling...hopefully you got the night shift cause i know your scared of things that go bump in the night 8)

08-27-2006, 03:42 PM
FNG the only Zone is 1 that no one went to. Wow it will be really hard to figure you out. You my friend are toast!

08-27-2006, 05:58 PM
I'm holdin up a finger, guess which one it is :roll: Your not smart enough to figure it out......you probably aint even figured out how to fillout a utc yet :oops: