PDA

View Full Version : Hialeah's Post

08-17-2006, 08:28 PM
Just stopping by to put in a good word for Hialeah's Post 589, they are a great group of kids and are really cool!!

10-01-2006, 03:51 AM
Great to hear we have fans...We think all us Explorers are pretty cool. Keep posting. Greetings to all

10-05-2006, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the good word

HUGO589
10-05-2006, 01:34 PM
im a cadet from hialeah saying thanks!

bryan589
10-09-2006, 04:52 AM
thank for the go info

bryan589
10-09-2006, 04:53 AM
good info

02-25-2007, 07:49 PM
Well what can I say.... Hialeah has the BEST group of kids who strive for the best! I'm talking from experience. I had the chance to be apart of this post for three years. It was a life learning experience that open my eyes to different things out there. Advisors... That’s another GREAT thing that post 589 had. I believe that I was bless to be under one of the best advisors. I hope that his group carries on the tradition of having a very close post which always feels like family!

04-26-2007, 02:48 AM
you guys rock!!!

Great Shooting last weekend! :D

06-02-2007, 06:21 AM
this is gay how we wrote abunch of stuff about ourselves

06-02-2007, 06:27 AM
pines is sooooooooo good guys we have to be careful with them

06-02-2007, 06:27 AM
Hey shouldnt you guys be on a ride-a-long or something doing some police work? Well i guess you have workd on all the D-n-C you can handle since thats all your post trains for. Good luck at states.

06-03-2007, 04:04 AM
afraid hialeah? that word does not exist in our vocabulary! We are not afraid of any department! THiS IS HIALEAH CADETS!!! AND WE ARE GOING TO WIN STATE!!!!!

06-03-2007, 04:43 AM
Listen theres no way u can win with your lil baton twirlers thats an extra since its NOT REAL POLICE WORK and just a little friendly reminder its a D.L. check not L.D. Good luck.

06-03-2007, 04:51 AM
Listen theres no way u can win with your lil baton twirlers thats an extra since its NOT REAL POLICE WORK and just a little friendly reminder its a D.L. check not L.D. Good luck.

pls I can't tell by ur writting u dont know anything from us, just wait and see! we know more of what u can imagine,,,,, whoever told you we dont do police work, missinformed you! Good Luck!

06-05-2007, 12:32 AM
traffic stop :

fape 2007 state confrence

hialeah 13

10-50

167 and La trenta , Im me 30th

oye papi, can i see your identfication

hialeah 13 to dispatch
can i get an LD check please :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :P

06-05-2007, 04:25 PM
please get yourself busy

06-05-2007, 10:26 PM
Were busy, busy training I guess you guys cant really do that as your flag is M.I.A. hope you find it. I would hate for you to not be able to compete in color gaurd i guess u guys wouldnt even go to states since thats all your good in. :)

06-07-2007, 04:13 AM
Were busy, busy training I guess you guys cant really do that as your flag is M.I.A. hope you find it. I would hate for you to not be able to compete in color gaurd i guess u guys wouldnt even go to states since thats all your good in. :)

Just becasue our post flag is missing doesn't mean we can't compete in honor guard- get the facts straight to compete we don't need a post flag.
And I hope you din't lose all faith in us going to states this year, because for info, we ARE going and also taking the usual number of explorers we always take and competing in every event. Plus, had no help from city funds, we worked hard and raised all the money we needed to, by our selves.
I'm pretty sure we are the only post that can say that.

Good luck. See you there. :D

06-07-2007, 04:54 AM
and by the way, thanks for being so concerned with our situation and making us the center of ur crap talking :D . if you have a bone to pick Hialeah then when we go to states bring it on.

have fun and lots of luck to u :D :) :o :lol:

06-07-2007, 04:18 PM
i can assure you that you are not the only post who raised their own money with no outside help for next week. anyways good luck

06-07-2007, 07:40 PM
There is many post's out there that had to raise money to go to states this year, and to tell everyone the truth I think its only going to get worse. I know in the past our Department paid our advisors for their time up while they were supervising the post, NOT THIS YEAR. With this new Fed. tax cut I have a feeling a lot of post's are going to see less department participation. All joking aside (even though it makes for good competition) as an organization we should all use this site to share ideas for helping each other with money I know we got "explorers sponsored" by crime watch and some local company’s which helped a lot with the money situation. Good luck to all and see you Saturday or Sunday..

:idea: AND REMEMBER VOTE FOR MAJOR JASON PALANT 07/08 PRESIDENT
PEMBROKE PINES POLICE EXPLORERS #108

06-08-2007, 03:57 AM
someone loses an eye........then its hilarious.......as of now its just fun and games......hope hialeah doesnt think we are alpha hotels......i think our posts will have this week see u all on sunday.....108 BOY

06-09-2007, 11:23 AM
i am not a hialeah cadet/explorer but wow, what did they do to get all these negative words thrown in their direction. anyways hialeah, think of it this way, you're getting great name exposure. see you all at states

06-10-2007, 01:13 AM
Yea our name is spread out a lot, we don't know why but thats not what we're about, all this negativity.

By the way, when we raised that money, i know some posts don't get sponsored by their city, we did it in two weeks. We also respect the fact that many posts raise their own money and can see how hard it is but the reward at the end is great.

Also, our post is not only good at color guard, last year we won many awards and especially, Explorer of the Year.

Hopefully the negativity would stop soon, we don't dislike any post, we have friends from many different posts and we hope to continue and enhance our friendships with Florida's Explorers. :D

06-13-2007, 04:21 PM
Hey 589er, there is no negativity between post and i truly hope you dont think there is. This was done all in good fun and as an attempt to spark up a lil FRIENDLY rivalry. Hope that none of you took it as any type of hostility between posts. Just like you said we too have NO problems with any other post's it was all in good fun. Good luck on the rest of your competition and knock em dead.
Post 108

08-23-2007, 04:54 AM
traffic stop :

fape 2007 state confrence

hialeah 13

10-50

167 and La trenta , Im me 30th

oye papi, can i see your identfication

hialeah 13 to dispatch
can i get an LD check please :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :P

lmaooo.
I love this post.
It cracks me up every time :D

thanks for the laughs pines boys :lol:

08-24-2007, 03:11 AM
Hey thanks putting us out there....

And now I will answer your question..... Yes

Me and megan are single...
So hope you had fun with your little post...

P.S Now I know why I never used leoaffairs to begin with.

08-24-2007, 04:06 AM
To the one that posted the post that was deleted…… First off I would just like to thank you for caring enough about me to take time out of your busy schedule and bring back some fond memories from this previous summer, it means a lot to me. Since you would like to be so involved in my life do you think you can give me a call or shoot me an email every afternoon to remind me to do my Spanish homework I seem to be having difficulties remembering that. By the way I’m always in for double dates so whenever you find someone who can stand you give me a call I would love to keep you company. I guess you do find out who your true friends really are, those who don’t abuse the privilege of having friends in high place’s, those who pick up the phone just to see what’s going on, but I think the best one is those who don’t only come to you when then need something….. I can only speak on behalf of myself when I say there’s no hate here, I understand everyone has a little bit of bitterness inside them and frankly if I had nothing better to do with my life then try and start problems with others while hiding behind a computer screen I guess I would become a bitter S.O.B. myself. Well I look forward from your reminders on other significant events that I’m sure are still to come.

Yours truly JASON PALANT

08-24-2007, 04:18 AM
To the one that posted the post that was deleted…… First off I would just like to thank you for caring enough about me to take time out of your busy schedule and bring back some fond memories from this previous summer, it means a lot to me. Since you would like to be so involved in my life do you think you can give me a call or shoot me an email every afternoon to remind me to do my Spanish homework I seem to be having difficulties remembering that. By the way I’m always in for double dates so whenever you find someone who can stand you give me a call I would love to keep you company. I guess you do find out who your true friends really are, those who don’t abuse the privilege of having friends in high place’s, those who pick up the phone just to see what’s going on, but I think the best one is those who don’t only come to you when then need something….. I can only speak on behalf of myself when I say there’s no hate here, I understand everyone has a little bit of bitterness inside them and frankly if I had nothing better to do with my life then try and start problems with others while hiding behind a computer screen I guess I would become a bitter S.O.B. myself. Well I look forward from your reminders on other significant events that I’m sure are still to come.

Yours truly JASON PALANT

Jason,

Don't worry buddy. Us Hialeah gals will help you with your spanish homework- were good in spanish. :wink:

You know we stick by you pal.

and to my girls:
don't you think its amazing how people post up crap but they can't justify it by adding their names to it?

lmao.

thats pathetic- guest108, how original. :roll:

Megan :D

08-24-2007, 04:28 AM
you know i must admit that it feels pretty good to be " the most hated girl in FAPE"

haha! pathetic!

hey megan, do u say u give me another black eye for ol' times sake

we can't hate people we don't know and don't give 3 craps about

have fun talking crap.

nice to know us hialeah gals have fans =-)

08-24-2007, 07:36 PM
:D People don't worry... All people hate to see such a post that get along so GREAT and that successes in everything they do. This has been going on for YEARS. Sounds stupid but its true "WE ARE WHAT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE..." We are a close FAMILY that every envies and wishes to be. As everyone knows we're the LIFE of the PARTY if your want to join ... will be more than welcome to join. But if you think that all those negative things that you have to say will bring us down... Think AGAIN!

HPC'06 :evil:

08-25-2007, 04:04 PM

Yours truly JASON PALANT

no wonder you're not youth president

08-26-2007, 05:03 AM
How can he be youth president if he is too busy with his buddy matt

08-26-2007, 05:51 PM
Its pretty sad when you go to meetings every wed. and everyone comes up to you smiling and asking how you have been yet when your not around they hate you and talk crap and delete you from there myspace instead of tellin you straight up they have a problem with you...and why does my name always come up when i have nothing to do with the conversation....basically in reality you guys try to act like my friend but i know in the end your just trying to nail me for some stupid stuff....its all good

08-26-2007, 07:23 PM
on the other hand i know that there are a few ppl who i can trust...and to those ppl i recognize it so this isnt an attack on you...you guys already know who you are

08-26-2007, 08:59 PM
MY dogg, ant that the truth. Oh and guest108 ur an embarrassment to the post both in person and on a computer!!!

08-27-2007, 01:56 AM
Ok so this thing is all stupid..
But oh well....

Im going to start by saying everyone has drama.... point blank

Also, people like to put me in drama and personally I dont like it.. but hey its life right.
My cousin does not live in my shadow... and I love her to death.. Also, the whole FAPE does not hate her maybe only guest 108.

I have some of the greatest friends A girl could ask for... I may not talk to them often but dont go talking about them.. cuz honestly its not right.. Im being very honest right now and i personally think that some people need to get a life and get out of ours..

My past is my past.. dont bring it up... my name is my name.. dont bring that up either.. So go ahead and talk,Guest 108, but in the end what is it really going to solve... Keep that in mind.

I hope the moderator doesnt delete this cuz honetly I think that it should be read..

Thank you,

A proud 589er

08-27-2007, 02:53 AM
Ok so this thing is all stupid..
But oh well....

Im going to start by saying everyone has drama.... point blank

Also, people like to put me in drama and personally I dont like it.. but hey its life right.
My cousin does not live in my shadow... and I love her to death.. Also, the whole FAPE does not hate her maybe only guest 108.

I have some of the greatest friends A girl could ask for... I may not talk to them often but dont go talking about them.. cuz honestly its not right.. Im being very honest right now and i personally think that some people need to get a life and get out of ours..

My past is my past.. dont bring it up... my name is my name.. dont bring that up either.. So go ahead and talk,Guest 108, but in the end what is it really going to solve... Keep that in mind.

I hope the moderator doesnt delete this cuz honetly I think that it should be read..

Thank you,

A proud 589er

So if you seriously thought that this was going to stop me hahaha...

This should be a shocker for you i dont care...

I like getting a response out of you ppl.....
Oh and call jason tell him yea about the dooble date

08-27-2007, 03:32 AM
Wow, and all this time I thought I was the one who cant spell well I think you meant DOUBLE date… just a heads up. How about you call me yourself and reveal your identity you love talking but are afraid to put your name behind it. Us “rockstars” call that a myspace gansta just like your little friend Kyle. No need to start getting upset because some people can remain loyal (like MATT, since ya’ll love bringing him into this) because everyone knows to watch their back when around you. I have never had a secret admirer that was this wrapped up in my life, or that was a dude I guess there’s a first time for everything. I guess I’m doing something right because if everyone loves you, your not doing your job correctly, and well it seems only those who can’t stay on top of their stuff are throwing fits.

08-27-2007, 04:09 AM
Im not part of any of these amazing post but quit the drama. First of all you are messing with some of hialeahs finest girls. These girl have a good reputation and I will not let you bring that down. One of these girls (karina) is like my sister, and honestly I do not appreciate you putting her out there like that. She has nothing to do with you. Also, if you are going to type your anger away, at least let us know who you are. maybe we can get you some help.

You are starting a rivalry between these two post, well trying, but dont realize that its not bothering them. Your trying to find things that will turn them against each other, but give it a rest its honestly not working. One they are a great bunch of kids. I may not really know every single on of them but the one I am sper close too hangs with very good people. She is not a low life. That is to the instigator (guest 108)

Now to Karina, Yulissa, Megan, Jason and Matt:

Take this as an expirence and grow from it. If anything you all should become closer because of this. You guys are great people and glad to know that I wil see you guys around year after year. I just ask to make sure that you dont let this get you down, but I can tell its not by your response. So take my advise I will like to see you together in a few years and closer than ever. I can speak of Karina with this, She is a wonderful person. She doesnt deserve any of this that your putting out there. We all make mistakes but I dont see where she has made one. It should matter to you who she dates, unless you want her. Oh and she is beautiful, glad you noticed but you cant have her. I wouldnt allow it. Megan: I as well think you are a great girl. Im glad to know that you and karina are a tag team and hope it stays that way. Nobody will bring you guys down got that? Well I sure do hope so.

You all will be fine. Dont worry about what people post about you. The only one's that know the truth is you. You guys seem like a group of good friends since they only find a reason to call you out. So let them hate. Its all good. I wish you all the best and hope you listen to me. I have had things sayed about me millions of times, and made a mistake and fell into the drama. You guys shouldnt do.

Love you guys, wish you the best.

P.S Karina good display name, ok

08-27-2007, 04:51 AM
Im not part of any of these amazing post but quit the drama. First of all you are messing with some of hialeahs finest girls. These girl have a good reputation and I will not let you bring that down. One of these girls (karina) is like my sister, and honestly I do not appreciate you putting her out there like that. She has nothing to do with you. Also, if you are going to type your anger away, at least let us know who you are. maybe we can get you some help.

You are starting a rivalry between these two post, well trying, but dont realize that its not bothering them. Your trying to find things that will turn them against each other, but give it a rest its honestly not working. One they are a great bunch of kids. I may not really know every single on of them but the one I am sper close too hangs with very good people. She is not a low life. That is to the instigator (guest 108)

Now to Karina, Yulissa, Megan, Jason and Matt:

Take this as an expirence and grow from it. If anything you all should become closer because of this. You guys are great people and glad to know that I wil see you guys around year after year. I just ask to make sure that you dont let this get you down, but I can tell its not by your response. So take my advise I will like to see you together in a few years and closer than ever. I can speak of Karina with this, She is a wonderful person. She doesnt deserve any of this that your putting out there. We all make mistakes but I dont see where she has made one. It should matter to you who she dates, unless you want her. Oh and she is beautiful, glad you noticed but you cant have her. I wouldnt allow it. Megan: I as well think you are a great girl. Im glad to know that you and karina are a tag team and hope it stays that way. Nobody will bring you guys down got that? Well I sure do hope so.

You all will be fine. Dont worry about what people post about you. The only one's that know the truth is you. You guys seem like a group of good friends since they only find a reason to call you out. So let them hate. Its all good. I wish you all the best and hope you listen to me. I have had things sayed about me millions of times, and made a mistake and fell into the drama. You guys shouldnt do.

Love you guys, wish you the best.

P.S Karina good display name, ok

Whoever wrote this last post, thank you.
Thank you for all the words of encouragement and for all of the compliments.
I can say on my behalf, and probably the rest of us, that we really do appreciate it. :D

P.S. Me and Karina will stay a tag-team, and no one will ever bring us down. No matter what they say about us. We are way above that nonsence.
And i'm glad to know we are some of Hialeah's finest. :)

And to Guest108,

You are wasting your time on these silly little posts.
Its definitely not bothering us.

08-27-2007, 12:09 PM
wow!

whoever posted b4 megan really has a way with words.

and at least you know how to spell my
name.

and I'm sure I can speak for all of us when I say he's defenitely not bringing any of us down.

people are going to hate no matter what you do. ohh well.

just don't talk crap about people you don't know. makes you sound kinda pathetic.

08-28-2007, 12:22 AM
To start off let me say that I really intend for this to be my first and only post. Everybody who is talking crap on this topic needs to move it to another topic because this one was started to talk about how GOOD Hialeah's Post is, not to create rumors/drama. Guest 108 is obviously just bored and looking for a laugh, and I guess the way he gets his laugh is by writing silly immature post's. Everybody that has been mentioned, Megan, Jason, Yulissa, Matt, and Karina, I can tell you from personal knowledge are amazing people. To all of you guys all I have to say is MY DAWWGG!!! and you get it and laugh. So don't let any of this crap bother you, because it hasn't bothered me.

I have been privileged enough to not only know all of you, but hang out with all of you. i know you guys will be there always not only for me but for each other, no matter what has happened in the past.

Oh and by the way everybody needs to stop bringing Matt into all of this because he has nothing to do with any of this, and shouldn't be dragged in. Plus, he is probably the most QRU Pines Explorer I know.

-Ryan

08-28-2007, 03:03 AM
:D [/b]HEY YA'LL!!!!! ASIDE OF ALL THE DRAMA AND ALL THE CACA....I JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT NOMATTER WHAT PEOPLE MAY SAY...HIALEAH IS THE BOMB!! AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT.WE'RE MORE THEN FREINDS...WE'RE FAMILY!! WE STICK TOGETHER THROUGH THICK AND THIN...SO GO AHEAD AND TALK CRAP...IT WONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE,IT WILL ONLY MAKE US STRONGER(am i right ya'll?) SO WATCH OUT EVERYONE.....HIALEAH'S COMING BACK STRONGER THEN EVER THIS STATES!!!!! I LOVE U GUYS!!!!! GOD BLESS!!!! MUAHZ!!!!

-ERICA :D [/code]

08-28-2007, 01:30 PM
:devil: :lol: :wink: I'm glad to see that there is no Post out there that are as close as we are. I’m happy to see that we don't let anyone mess with one of our own! We stick up for each and don’t let other people comments bring us down. I LOVE you guys and hope we stay like this. Your right Erica, Don't change this year, we’ve always been strong! Show them that HIALEAH only gets better! Bueno LOVE you family of mine take care and like always I'm here for you guys no matter what! :snicker: :evil:

08-28-2007, 07:59 PM
yo man this is gettin out of hand. y da hell would YOU Guest108 talk all this smack?Y dnt u step up to the plate and reveal who u really are. the Rockstars seem to be havin a problem with ppl talking shyt recently. if u dont like the things we do then do associate with us. The THREE of us Rockstars stay loyal to each other no matter what happens. n for you guest108 to be causing problems with the hialeah grls n us you must not have anything better to do at night. I KNOW where my loyalty lies and its with the Rockstars. Its all about dat Rockstar Status.

08-30-2007, 01:59 AM
I would just like to go on record stating that “Dat Rockstar status,” commonly referred to as:
-Gotti
-Teflon Don
-Da King
-Italian Stalin
-Retard
is in no way affiliated with post 108 and we do not accept responsibility for his actions. Under no conditions shall his post be taken seriously or truthfully. It should be noted that he can not be held responsible for his actions as the court of law deam’s him mentally incompetent. If you need any more proof just look at his thy/ankle holster, that explains it all. Thank you and once again that post was not made by an official <ROCKSTAR>

08-31-2007, 03:18 AM
This is a shame!

Im embarrassed to call my self an explorer after reading this topic.
Post posts are great post. Thats it.

Take a moment and see how this topic 1st began, look at it now.

You are police explorers, so straighten up your issues and stop making fools of yourselves and your posts on this website.
:(

at this point i am ashamed to name myself and my post due to the defamation of our post.

08-31-2007, 01:53 PM
This is a shame!

You are police explorers, so straighten up your issues and stop making fools of yourselves and your posts on this website.

at this point i am ashamed to name myself and my post due to the defamation of our post.

Please get a GRIP! Don't get mad because Hialeah is such an IMPORTANT POST. Thats why we are what everyone wishies to be not to mention we're very well known. SO get over it! :lol:

09-03-2007, 10:35 PM
This is a shame!

Please get a GRIP! Don't get mad because Hialeah is such an IMPORTANT POST. Thats why we are what everyone wishies to be not to mention we're very well known. SO get over it! :lol:

i know someone from the H.I.A. did not write that above, we don't even think like that