PDA

View Full Version : Is October 1st going to be ugly?

08-17-2006, 04:55 AM
Seems like there is a good potential for October 1 to be a very bad day for Detention. I know that there are a few people with pending applications with other agencies and it seems likely that, when money drops, we are likely to loose a few more dual-certified Detention folks elsewhere.

I know that we just lost 2 to TPD. I would imagine that more have applied or plan to apply there.

Things are just not looking good.

08-17-2006, 08:03 AM
This place has been in a decline for years.

They are banking that people NEED to work there in Pasco with no ability (homes, wifes and kids, or no college) to go anywhere else. Thankfully, people are able to work elsewhere and are taking advantage of the better pay via other counties.

Lord knows, I am one of them!

-ManMilk

08-23-2006, 11:08 AM
Dont let the door hit you in the :idea: !!!!!!!!!

manmilk
08-23-2006, 08:46 PM
Dont let the door hit you in the :idea: !!!!!!!!!

Don't hate, there is still hope, even for you.

08-25-2006, 06:13 AM
or in your case j. liddle aka manmilk the nose. honk honk. and i thought you were pulling out eyes not on the road. i worked with you once and that was enough. it was our gain that you were impatient and left

manmilk
08-25-2006, 10:15 AM
or in your case j. liddle aka manmilk the nose. honk honk. and i thought you were pulling out eyes not on the road. i worked with you once and that was enough. it was our gain that you were impatient and left

Believe me, the gain was all mine.

Like I said, all of you can better yourselfs. Just use some drive.

manmilk
08-25-2006, 10:18 AM

It just dawned on me that I was at the point if which you have become. Resorting to name calling and hiding behind a "guest" ID.

With a job as intelecualy stimulating as a corrections officer, it's bound to happen. I chose to do something about it, you can too.

08-25-2006, 11:15 AM
Then move on! This is a career to some of us and it is as stimulating as any job can be if you put forth the appropriate effort. They as the Admin you are referring too dont bank on us needing to stick around some of us actually want to stick around! You know why? 1) The Admin good or bad never does stick around, they come and go, but some of the fine people serving Pasco County do stick around admin after admin! We dont let others run us off during their 4 or 8 year terms. We ride the highs and lows take the good with bad and just serve. 2) Job Security 3) Seniority 4) 16 years of 5% plus pay raises, why would you ever complain about our pay compared to other agencies?

Some of the problems in the jail and the road such as staffing is found in every job out there! The grass is no greener ManMilk, it may appear so to you and you are entiltled to try it out but give it some time and you will be sitting there with some of the same issues that we have here. And when you leave you will be part of the reason why our staffing levels decrease. But sooner or later you will be replaced with someone that is a lifer, thats what we need here, not fly by nights! Good luck and good riddence!

08-25-2006, 05:43 PM
Then move on! This is a career to some of us and it is as stimulating as any job can be if you put forth the appropriate effort. They as the Admin you are referring too dont bank on us needing to stick around some of us actually want to stick around! You know why? 1) The Admin good or bad never does stick around, they come and go, but some of the fine people serving Pasco County do stick around admin after admin! We dont let others run us off during their 4 or 8 year terms. We ride the highs and lows take the good with bad and just serve. 2) Job Security 3) Seniority 4) 16 years of 5% plus pay raises, why would you ever complain about our pay compared to other agencies?

Some of the problems in the jail and the road such as staffing is found in every job out there! The grass is no greener ManMilk, it may appear so to you and you are entiltled to try it out but give it some time and you will be sitting there with some of the same issues that we have here. And when you leave you will be part of the reason why our staffing levels decrease. But sooner or later you will be replaced with someone that is a lifer, thats what we need here, not fly by nights! Good luck and good riddence!

Sting, your a loser trying to justify why no one else would hire your dumbass!.

08-25-2006, 08:02 PM
Oh thats original! I guess the peanut gallery has spoken! I am glad your gone too, maybe you can bash your new organization now! Probally wont be long before yoo start breeding hate in your new found place of employment and dragging down those impressionist people around you. You know any Tom, **** or Harry can quit a job and find another, your no special breed! Post here in 10 years lets hear your story then! This dumbass will also post as soon as I return from my mailbox to collect my 25 year pension at 50k a year. Well see who the dumbass is then!

08-27-2006, 12:29 AM
Oh thats original! I guess the peanut gallery has spoken! I am glad your gone too, maybe you can bash your new organization now! Probally wont be long before yoo start breeding hate in your new found place of employment and dragging down those impressionist people around you. You know any Tom, . or Harry can quit a job and find another, your no special breed! Post here in 10 years lets hear your story then! This dumbass will also post as soon as I return from my mailbox to collect my 25 year pension at 50k a year. Well see who the dumbass is then!

I sure am glad that people like you work for Taxpayers like me! $50,000 dollars, WOW boy thats a lot of money! You IDIOT I quit Law Enforcement because thats all I made a year was $50,000!! Now, I'm self employed and I make over $50,000 a month. If your such the optomistic person you portray, then do something for yourself. You recently wrote about 16 years of 5% per year. Sherlock I hate to burst your bubble but thats still poverty. Truth is your probably to stupid to do anything except have other Adults take your hand and tell you every move to make (puppet), and they throw you five percent a year and you stand there like a dog waiting at the door for its owner to come home. Grow some b_lls and stand on your own two feet.

08-27-2006, 03:35 AM
I don't know who any of you are, and that really isn't important. I'm just observing the back and forth in here, and have to admit I am both entertained and amazed. First of all, why is it so wrong that "sting" actually enjoys where he/she works? Second, if "manmilk" and "former pcso" are the same person, I have two questions for you...: One, do you have something against proper grammar? Why do you refuse to correctly pluralize words like "wife" and "yourself"? You do not simply add an "s" to these words. You must replace the former consanent with a "v" and add "es"; i.e. "wives" and "yourselves". You mock that the agency needs people who do not have (assuming you meant to say "wife" unless you are a polygamist) wives, children, or an education, but you yourself (note the proper usage of the word "yourself") do not seem well educated. My second question is this...: If you are doing so well in your new career and you hate your former profession so much that you mock others that meet their commitments, why do you continue to come to this website? Why do you waste your time with individuals that you claim have no motivation and no "balls"? You call sting a puppet, but how hypocritical can you be? Who is more a puppet; the individual operating on one end of the strings for his employer, or the individual who has severed the lines through their own will and yet, still they find themself dancing to the tune of their puppet master? You are the puppet sir (or ma'am), not "sting".

08-27-2006, 10:28 PM
Well said!!!!! :lol: :lol:

08-29-2006, 01:53 AM
Hey Guest, I don't hate my "former profession", just ass kissing losers. Also I'm a taxpaying citizen who is concerned about the welfare of our Sheriffs Office, which is the primary reason for visiting this site.

P.S. By the way, you didn't capitalize "Sting" (remember it’s his name .......STUPID)!

08-30-2006, 02:41 AM
No, its not his name "STUPID" (wow, I bet you feel all grown up now). It's a psuedonym. His name (which none of us know) is capitalized. Proper names are capitalized, not psuedonyms. You come to this site because you need to, not because you want to. We're all taxpayers. I'm a taxpayer and prior servicemen, but I'm not calling the White House to see if ole G- duhb is wiping his ass with economy toilet paper. I have better things to do and I'm not affiliated with that anymore. Just as you aren't affiliated with us. Ironically enough, if I tried to visit any government premises I would be immediately removed from the area because no one there would give a shit that I belonged there in my past; much like your presence here. It is unwanted and unwelcome.

P.S. don't write a post-script unless you have something intelligent to say that may be of value to someone (like this piece of advice for you). It makes you sound more elementary and ignorant than you already are. Save your insults for the body of yor response, don't make it a highlight at the end... especially when it is that weak.

09-13-2006, 04:10 AM
how stupid does manmilk and former pcso feel. i like this guest please create a name and chime in every now and then.