PDA

View Full Version : Polk Troopers

08-15-2006, 03:15 AM
I know other counties are constantly fussing with their Troopers, however, working as a THI deputy in Polk, I have befriended many Troopers and would say that many are very polite and helpful. Granted I work the East side and mainly come in contact with them instead of the West side, along with Polk Troop C having an ever revolving door of new troopers (not sure if other counties have the same situation) Unfortunately our agency has a us VS them mentality, however, that is upper brass, that has nothing to do with me. Granted some of the newer troopers and SOME older ones (Polk Troop, you know who they are) are more then happy to give me any type of crash, from driver's exchange to a fatal, they still offer. I wish ya'll well and good luck.

01-04-2008, 11:54 AM
HOW IS LIFE HERE GUYS?

01-04-2008, 12:24 PM
I have been in Polk County for about 15 years and can say FHP, PCSO and LPD get along pretty good. I have all the respect for my "Brother and Sister" officers no matter if they wear tan, green or blue. FHP and PCSO have always assisted and helped me no matter what I needed. Maybe in other parts of Florida all the agencies don't get along, but here we are one (at least the working class officers, and who cares about the brass). To all my Polk County Law Enforcement Family stay safe, and I promise you LPD will always be there for you. (again the working class officers, not the brass)

FHP= Top notch Troopers
PCSO= Top notch Deputies
LPD= Top notch Officers