PDA

View Full Version : BPD Sgt. Died

08-12-2006, 06:24 AM
Lt Racky from BPD:

Friday the 11th of August will be the day that I remember that a good friend of mine passed away.

Tyler was doing what he loved to do , riding his motorcycle.

Tyler was at the Sturgis Bike Rally in South Dakota.

Another motorcycle pulled out in front of him and he died on scene.

Tyler was a good friend, great cop and he meant the world to his wife, kids and family.

My prayers go out to his family. GOD SPEED :(

08-13-2006, 02:20 PM
One biker dead, five injured in Friday accidents
Five motorcycle accidents Friday killed one biker and injured five others, one seriously, at locations throughout the Black Hills.

Tyler Matthews, 40, of Bradenton, Fla., died after he collided with another motorcycle about 3:25 p.m. on U.S. Highway 16A near the State Game Lodge in Custer State Park. Sgt. David Berkley of the South Dakota Highway Patrol in Pierre said Matthews was heading east when a westbound motorcycle turned in front of him.

“Mr. Matthews struck that motorcycle and died at the scene,” Berkley said Saturday.

Matthews’ wife, Lisa, was taken by ambulance to Rapid City Regional Hospital. On Saturday, she was listed in fair condition.

04-18-2007, 06:30 AM
JIMMY UR RIGHT ITS A SHAME TO LOSE A BROTHER! TYLER WAS A GREAT PERSON. I ROAD THAT BIKE A WEEK BEFORE THAT INCIDENT. ME AND DRINKARD. HE WILL BE MISSED BY ALL. :(