PDA

View Full Version : CALLING PICASSO, CHUCKIE CHEESE, THE POET!!!!

08-11-2006, 02:29 PM
Where have you gone? We are at our greatest need for comical relief. Ridiculous transfers and promotions, no one on the street left to copy calls but us few who are still fighting the good fight. I talked to one officer the other day who said in D3, midnights checked on only 4 officers!! WHAT THE HELL!!

It is not getting any better and in our time of need, you three have vanished. Come back to us now. We need you. There is nothing better than to walk down the hall and see someone who has been lamb basted on the website. Like a certain female Major walking around in her pants suit. In my minds eye, all I can see is the dominatrix outfit with its steel studs hiding under the surface. Not a sexy thought, but definately hilarious!

:lol:

CompanyClerk
08-11-2006, 03:45 PM
JustAPawn

I realize that I was not included in your call to appear, but if you ever read the books "Waldon's Pond" or "Atlas Shrugged" you will understand that those mentioned and myself are out on a break.

Although at the top of every page of this website says LEO Affairs, it seems that more civillians are here than LEO's. There is also the thought that the eyes of the world are watching this board, either the brass snooping or statements are made because we think the brass is reading this and it will help. Have you seen any changes within the SPPD to show results of what has been said here?

Some believe that I don't belong here, (Retired LEO 1988) and some have contacted me for meetings face to face. Your dept is just that "Your Dept" and if they keep giving you the shaft, it is only because "You" allow it!

You want to hear something funny??? As you work hard each day walking a fine line between doing Police work and doing what the brass wants... They are working hard to do away with as many benefits for you as they can. And here is the punchline of this joke... "You can't do anything about it cause you won't get organized!" Now that is funny.

I have offered to introduce myself one on one to show you what I can do to actually help you, but in your own defense and failure to help yourself, you declined. As you may have noted my post's here are now rare. When the day comes that you realize the opportunities or paths not taken because of your own inhibitions or paranoia, maybe, just maybe you will recall the information that has appeared on this board.

"Getting Cops Organized, Is Like Nailing Jello To The Wall!"

May the "Force" be with you.

08-13-2006, 03:58 AM
what did you just say?

I was just lookin for a little humor and you gave me a presidential address on the state of the police department. there have been threads for that type of thing, this was not one of them.

Moral Majority
08-13-2006, 04:11 AM
"justa" whatever! You are real tuff guy here. arn't you! Why don't you go and live up to your pledge on the street and serve the community with this type backbone.huh? How about stop your crying and whimpering, and start doing your frigg'n job!!!!! Same goes for the rest of you cry babies that have a reason for not making arrest and pursing the bad guys! It's what we all expect of you!

08-13-2006, 03:22 PM
"justa" whatever! You are real tuff guy here. arn't you! Why don't you go and live up to your pledge on the street and serve the community with this type backbone.huh? How about stop your crying and whimpering, and start doing your frigg'n job!!!!! Same goes for the rest of you cry babies that have a reason for not making arrest and pursing the bad guys! It's what we all expect of you!

Well it seems to me that "Moral Majority" just may be one of the newly promoted with his new attitude of everything is great and we should all just go out and do our job.

08-13-2006, 05:45 PM

Moral Majority, you are a pure idiot. Please point out in any of my previous posts where I wrote anything about my being a "tuff guy". You need to relax a little. Your seeing things on the screen that are not there. It could be your vision. Maybe you have some goop in there. Next time, tell your boyfriend "in my mouth, not my eye". :lol: