PDA

View Full Version : The Greater 22nd Skreet Biness Diskrict & the plight of

Nacho Libre
08-09-2006, 03:18 PM
I had to laugh watching Mayor Baker on Bay News 9 talking about the "consistent progress" being made in midtown. He believes residents see the change and he will not stop until midtown is like other areas of this fine city.

Well let me make some suggestions to you Ricky if I could:

Lets work on that pesky drug problem thats on every freakin corner of the midtown area 1st. I know the black man has to make a living somehow, or so Go says, but please!

A reduction in drug trade might just actually effect the murder rate. You know people do kill each other over drug debts, drug rips, and such. Maybe you heard about the 10 year old boy with the burnt face. Good job making progress there Ricky.

Hell, drug enforcement might actually effect theft, burglary, robbery, battery, assault, aggravated battery, aggravated assault, CCW, CCF, carjacking, auto theft, home invasion, and fleeing and eluding stats too.

Tearing down an old government housing project to build a new does not make the problem go away. It does give them a newer place to import cocaine, cook crack cocaine, distribute to their street dealers, and laugh at the government for making them spend $27.00 a month on rent when they make $2000 a day.

Show me a place in the "22nd Skreet Biness Diskrit" that you can't buy dope and I'll post my real name on this board. That should get some responses out of you cowards.

Watch em dance boys:

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:: devil::devil::devil:

Moral Majority
08-10-2006, 05:44 AM
Come on Nacho, if you were "Baker", you would tout the tired old "It's a great day in St.Petersburg" montra also! If the people resposable for your relection were the same ones resposable for 80% of the crime!

Been here since 1972, I never would have guessed it would turn into such a cesspool of crime and degradation!

08-10-2006, 11:37 AM
The good news is: it's a buyer's market. Not just for your move to more affordable housing in counties in both directions - Pasco, Manatee - you are not in the Army. You can take other offers and maintain your self-respect and income.

There is no shame in leaving, but there is disgrace in staying.