PDA

View Full Version : Dis town is screwed beetches!!!

Nacho Libre
08-08-2006, 06:06 PM
Ju got crack dealers burning little hijos faces and drug using deputy chief's??? I say dis town is ****ed mano!! ****ed to the max. Di best ju can hope for is a ****ing hurricane like katrina dat targets poor black neighborhoods. Si mon, as it is controlled by di gringos in da white house to take out di bad and make way for di good. Den maybe ju can start a new city, a St. Pinellas city that has di white knights with stars on dier chests that can keep order and prevent chaos. Until den you got di cocaine using Donnie Williams and Frind of Felons Go Davis knocking down di streets of progress and making way for future Chuckles harmons and Rick deal maker Baker's.

Just face it mi amigos, ju ****ed..............I tink i hear di OOGA BOOGAS theme song now:

:devil: the roof, the roof, the roof is on fire,,,,,the roof, the roof, the roof is fire,,,,,,we dont ****ing care let the mother ****er burn, burn mother ****er burn :devil:

Let the devils sing:

:devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:: devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::d evil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::de vil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::dev il::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devi l::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil ::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: :devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil:: devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::d evil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::de vil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::dev il::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devi l::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil ::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil::devil: :devil::devil::devil::devil:

08-09-2006, 04:53 PM
someone could reply, 180 views not one reply, ****ing pussies

08-09-2006, 05:05 PM
I couldn't reply cuz how am I gonna type when I've been crackin up on the floor for the last hour?

Too funny! Nacho Libre can be only 1 of 2 people THAT f-ing funny! More! More!