PDA

View Full Version : rise above

08-06-2006, 07:35 PM
You know the people that revel in the troubles of another should stop a moment and think.

Everyone at the dept., because of our size is closer than most everywhere else. Whether you like them all the time, or not, we are basically an extended family. We have the luck of being a fairly close knit dept.

So when you start to bash another, or gain happiness from the troubles of another, stop for a moment and think "what if that was me", rise above the petty issues and remember that the person is basically a family member.

Would you like for someone to abandon you when you needed it? regardless of right or wrong, they belong with us and need the support, if only in spirit of each other.

Think about that when you start to do something that is beneath you, and have some pride in our Dept. and yourself.

08-06-2006, 11:23 PM
THATS A GOOD MESSAGE, BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY NEVER HAD TO WORK FOR HIM AS CPL. OR SGT.

I WOULD LOVE TO FEEL SORRY FOR HIM, JUST AS SOON AS HE CAN'T SCREW WITH MY JOB OR MAKE ME WISH I WAS SOMEWHERE,ANYWHERE ELSE.

SO YOU ASPIRE TO HIGH MORAL GROUND BUT HERE IN THE TRENCHES, WE DON'T HAVE THAT LUXURY. DID HE THINK ABOUT THAT WHEN HE MADE OUR LIVES MISERABLE DAY IN AND DAY OUT? RELENTLESS IN HIS ABUSE? I DOUBT IT

I'LL FEEL BAD FOR HIM JUST AS SOON AS HE'S GONE AND NOT ONE MINUTE EARLIER.

08-07-2006, 02:36 AM
He's right, if he stays as a supervisor, i would have to leave, either on my own or get fired from the constant garbage he writes up.

He sends like 2-3 memos a night to the LT. workin the god angle works for him, not all of us.

I would like to ask you an honest question, you have 3 other SGT's in patrol that are competant, why does ONE supervisor generate ALL of the complaints? Why are people wanting to work ANYPLACE else other than his squad?

Why in this year alone does he has more complaints from citizens and employees, than ALL the others members of this dept COMBINED!!!!!? Doesn't that mean anything to you?

basically he overshot his expertise, great cop great instincts. bad supervisor.

If he is made a CPL again we're still in for some trouble. SGT's don't work every day, so he'll have an opportunity to get even.

08-07-2006, 04:05 AM
You know ladies, soap operas come on every day after the news, seems like you like them from your posts, so go watch them instead of trying to write one.

08-08-2006, 05:48 PM
Looks like they are finally getting to the people who needed to be gone from the begining. It was just a matter of time. A house divided will not stand. The "Circle of Blue" can no longer control their surroundings. The playground has been torn up and they can no longer control and twist situations their way as they could in the past. Because of this they are all bailing out......

08-08-2006, 08:15 PM
WTF are you talking about? you make no sense. obviously no LEO or just a total dumbf*ck

08-08-2006, 10:24 PM
Looks like they are finally getting to the people who needed to be gone from the begining. It was just a matter of time. A house divided will not stand. The "Circle of Blue" can no longer control their surroundings. The playground has been torn up and they can no longer control and twist situations their way as they could in the past. Because of this they are all bailing out......

Heeee's back... (Mr T.) !!!!!