PDA

View Full Version : Deputy Szucs funeral

08-06-2006, 01:44 AM
I would like to take the time to thank everyone who attended Brians funeral. The honor guard was great. I found the fact there was no casket viewing a little different, but I believe those were Brians wishes. It was a nice turn out and it meant a lot to his family. I know it meant a lot to me. I do have a little experience with good friends passing, but Brians death was so unexpected. One day I was talking to him on the phone, the next day I was being told he was no longer with us. I never would have dreamed I would be going to his funeral any time soon. Instead of being sad about his passing, we should remember the good times we shared with Brian. We should remember the funny things he did and said, and there was no shortage of those. He gave us plenty of stuff to remember him by. Brian is in heaven now,I know this for a fact. With out going into detail, I asked him to help me the other day with finding something I had lost, wouldn't you know it - moments later I found what I was looking for. It is my experience, these things are not coinsidences. A good friend of mine once told me they were Godinsidences. Brian had our backs when he was here and I believe he still does. Again, for what it's worth-I would like to thank all who attended and those that couldn't for one reason or another, I know he was in your thoughts.

see ya'll back at work, Rollfast.