PDA

View Full Version : 10 Year Old Abused

Gladiator
08-05-2006, 06:59 PM
For the past couple of days there have been articles written about a 10 year old boy that was recruited to sell drugs, then abused by the dealer. The latest of the articles is at:

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/08/05/Southpinellas/Mom_tells_of_son_s_ab.shtml

First of all I feel for the kid. I think the dealer should be put away for life if not worse. But, I also wonder how in the hell is a 10 year old left alone or allowed to run free enough without supervision to get caught up in a situation like that in the first place.

Sure mom is angry and outspoken now, but where was she when this was happening? I think she is just as to blame as the dealer who commited the crime against the child. Maybe if more parents would take an interest in their children instead of sending them out the door to get them out of their hair, then these things wouldn't happen. Take a look in the mirror Ms. Williams, you deserve everything that you get.

08-05-2006, 09:12 PM
How much was her cut ?

CompanyClerk
08-07-2006, 02:16 PM
Gladiator,

You are correct, Ms. Williams got everything she (did not) work for! In the article there is no mention of a Father in the home, the grandmother caught a glimpse of what was happening... Did mom not notice the extra cash her 10 year old had?

Mom is taking classes to become a cook because her welfare checks would have stopped unless she took some classes and because of this, "WE" the people have also been abused by Ms. Williams for taking our tax dollars and not earning a penny of it.

Now some of this info in 'not' in the article by the liberal times writer... but it states clearly that Ms. Williams is 25 years of age and her son is 10... So how long has she been in the system and we pay the cost of raising her son to become a low level drug dealer.

Now the same BHL (bleeding heart liberal) society that gives Ms. Williams a monthly check for getting pregnant at age 14, has also allowed the perp in this case, Bligen, to still be on the streets as his criminal record goes back over 20 years... So why is he not a permanent resident of the state.

The BHL's gave Bligen a second, third, fourth... chance to get back into society and become adjusted... A tiger cannot changes its stripes. The judge who allowed him to be free should be charged as a co-defendant is this case... Charges are; Aiding and Abeting Criminal Activity, Brutalizing a 10 year old, Recruiting Minors for Felony Activity and Battery on a minor.

Did you know that judges can "NEVER" be held responsible for their verdicts in a courtroom? If they were, our community would be a much better/safer place to live.

08-07-2006, 08:02 PM
that kid, is one doc charge from shocap, folks.

08-12-2006, 08:01 PM
And the mother, Ms Williams, is on Felony Probation for Grand Theft. Go figure

08-14-2006, 12:51 AM
did you say williams....

need I say more?