PDA

View Full Version : Judge Dred

08-04-2006, 11:40 AM
ah how sweet it is. someone is at home and we are safe for a bit.
FINALLY someone noticed all the krap we have had to deal with.

Thanks to whoever got that ball rolling, we can work fear free again.

08-04-2006, 01:08 PM
You sound like a wuss if you ask me.

08-04-2006, 07:17 PM
I have to agree with you on the posting wording, but is it nice to see someone, is doing something positive about a problem that was created long ago and grew like some freaky science project. It grew so big they couldn't contain it.

Now they have to try to do something after ignoring the problem for so long. Many, many people tried to warn the administration but they failed to act (Powers). Now they have to do something when its so big, it is hard for them to handle.

I blame administration for failing to act on this prior, but now commend them for finally doing something. As long as this meglomaniac is clipped thats all that concerns me now. I shouldn't have to watch the suspect and my sergeant at the same time both for safety reasons.

08-04-2006, 08:49 PM
I shouldn't have to watch the suspect and my sergeant at the same time both for safety reasons.

ouch :shock:

08-05-2006, 07:59 PM
I blame administration for failing to act on this prior, but now commend them for finally doing something.

I think its the new Lt. and if so, I'm now very loyal to him and have gained instant respect for doing something where no one else would. good job

08-06-2006, 03:14 AM
you buttkisser