PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff Graybeal vs Joe Bush Elections Results

08-03-2006, 03:49 AM
For all you people in Plantation Police Department and those that jump the state line of Tennessee to post here. I would like to invite everyone to view the election results when they are posted. The web site is www.wcecoffice.com (http://www.wcecoffice.com) From there click on the link of election results. They should all be posted by 10pm on August 3. Good luck to both men. As I've seen from the posting on both sites, they have quiet a following. I think that a few of the posting have gotten carried away with both families names being hurt in the process. Every family has dirt and not everyone is perfect when their life is literally POSTED for all to see. I can say that both men must have great wives as nothing was mention about them. To them, I say keep up the good work because people will dig for dirt. For the kids of Graybeal and Bush, I say... Make your parents proud, who cares what other people think. For Graybeal and Bush, I say.... Please win or lose, do what is best for Washington County. We are a good bunch of people for the most part.

08-03-2006, 05:31 AM
Well said!!!

08-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Good luck Sheriff Graybeal, for the next 4 years are yours. So let's see what you can do with it.