PDA

View Full Version : Transfers

08-03-2006, 03:43 AM
What the he!! did they do to District III??????? We are soooo screwed.

08-03-2006, 03:48 AM
How do you figure, you got McWade and Deegan for who?????

08-03-2006, 08:41 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..... ok, good for another shift.....X8

08-04-2006, 06:49 AM
Who cares about DIII.....what are they thinking kicking Pryor out of Street Crimes. So much for stats.

08-04-2006, 07:24 AM
TOOOOO AGGRESSIVE FOR THE WATERED DOWN VERSION. I BET JL IS NEXT. THEN THEY CAN BE COMPLIANT WITH THE KIND AND GENTLE APPROACH THAT THE DEPARTMENT WANTS.

08-07-2006, 08:11 PM
the sc unit is to p.c. to really be effective like ti was when it started. the gap unit dominated several areas, and was effective.

now the cartel wants SC to be "nice" it seems. they have some great people down there, but they can't go 100% at it or they will be x8 copy with the quickness. they take all the legit sgts out of SC to stop the bleeding elsewhere.

My advice................................EJECT AND MOVE ON, OR BE READY FOR MORE OF THE SAME.

best quote from the GAP days, "hang on, i got to get my hands on!"---- B.Simms about top crush a doper

08-08-2006, 01:41 AM
did this doper get between simms and the buffet line?

Lawman
08-08-2006, 02:12 AM
I got a great Simms story, but unfortunately since there was only three of us there to see what happend, I would compromise my identity if I told it. Alas...

Lawman
08-08-2006, 02:15 AM
Something freaky is going on with these posts, the computer is taking out whole words and replacing them with a "."

08-09-2006, 01:47 PM
What just a minute, cowboys and cowgirls!

Foster did not make his return to CID like Glen promised? AND Dente did not get promoted? Oh oh...who is making these trades? Is the big guy busy golfing?

08-09-2006, 03:24 PM
Yeah..youre right about the SC unit. Have you listened to their channel lately, (those of you who can) I hapened to be priveledged enough to hear the great and might Soto order his troops to take 3 almight juvey criminals down the other day for petty theft..instead of watchin for that felony about to be committed with the BOLT cutters they just stole! When did that guy ever do any real police work anyway? Then you have that Chicken S--- Skinner down there tellin people be careful who you ask to search cuz you might get a complaint. Skinner should gotten that Homicide spot and Sgt. K, shoulda been back where he belongs down there. Now, you have OSS (obviously qualified) rejects in Cooper and Regula joinin the ranks. Gimme a break. Lumps, like that Paulina..we should paint the PD pink instead!

Chief Gelding
08-09-2006, 05:07 PM
If you guys sat in the big chair like I do, you'd know that complaints are a very bad thing. Go taking me to pizza and games is a very good thing. My handy-dandy management book (with a six-pack of crayons) says to avoid complaints by avoiding decisive action. Get in line, boys, I'm the chief, as long as Uncle Rick and Uncle Go say so.