PDA

View Full Version : Promotions

08-01-2006, 11:08 PM
Here is the promotion list. Not to bad of a list. Good job Chuck.

Transfers:

Puetz to CID Major
Oliver to CID
Crews to DI Major
Gardner to DIII
Carey to Uniform Support

Sgt to Lt
L. Borrelli, S. Macdonald, C. Wyatt

Ofc to Sgt

Bush, Giranda, James Jones, Mailhiot, McCoy, Mcwade, Moushan, Shaw, Robert Turner

08-01-2006, 11:50 PM
Looks like the S.O. will be getting another flood of apps!

Last one out with a consciense, turn the light off.

08-01-2006, 11:54 PM
Crews and Gardner! :shock: :shock: :shock:

Here goes

An you though Momma Bulemia was bad....

08-02-2006, 01:01 AM
"Ofc to Sgt

Bush, Giranda, James Jones, Mailhiot, McCoy, Mcwade, Moushan, Shaw, Robert Turner"

I see that Bush has been rewarded for all his ass kissing ovr the last 5 years. Robert Turner a SGT?1?1? get out now the promotion of moron do boys has continued.

08-02-2006, 01:39 AM
So basically you didn't have to be a Lt to be eligible for Major? Man this place really does make up it's own rules...

08-02-2006, 01:52 AM
Congratulations to everybody that got promoted. There are a lot of good people that got promoted.

08-02-2006, 02:42 AM
Congratulations to everybody that got promoted. There are a lot of good people that got promoted.

Where is the "Lot of good people"

I can think of two good ones, none of those were major or Lt. Mailhoit and Shaw.

08-02-2006, 03:51 AM
WOW, I guess new Sgt M.B. kissed enough butt to get promoted. I know he will do whatever they want. The Lts are you kidding me, McDonald is all right but the other two together cannot make a good one....This place will continue to go down the drain if these are the future of the department.

WOW, I guess there must be a santa.

08-02-2006, 10:06 AM
I have to say the new promotions overall were not that bad in reference to Sgts. The list has a few weak links but nothing like the Lts list. All I can say is everyone beware of the new Lts as they will look to make their mark. Especially, L.B. remember how she handled K9 Ofc. Reed, and she was only a Sgt then.

08-05-2006, 10:59 PM
What a shame, a couple good ones and way too many jokes, Chuck it is so clear who runs this place....

08-06-2006, 03:22 AM
who runs this place?

Well as I see it the Uhurus or and black activist can run it if they yell loud enough. But don't look now boys but there is an encroachment by the Scientologists over at Clearwater they have people in uniform right now. Over time those people who are effectively moles will be in positions of power.

GO is easy, he is just a plain racist. protect a few of the homies who deal some some drugs, hate whitey, pretty simple.

the xenu lovers are 10 times more diabolical.

sometimes the glass is half empty sometimes its half full.

08-12-2006, 03:24 PM
In st. pete, the glass is always empty!

08-12-2006, 06:15 PM
whatever happened to promoting Lefty?

lemme guess...too much independence, skill, and confidence. he'd have told those chumps to go ****.

08-12-2006, 06:56 PM
whatever happened to promoting Lefty?

lemme guess...too much independence, skill, and confidence. he'd have told those chumps to go ****.

You must be out of your everloving mind. The only thing Lefty would tell anyone "where do you need me to kiss next sir"?

08-26-2006, 03:33 PM
Hello everyone,

So far I will have to say the grass is greener on the other side. There were some good promotions and I totally disagree with only two good promotions. I agree with the two Lt's that's a joke. Wyatt, ha! what a joke. He doesn't know his @#$%& from his elbow. There's no one more shady than him, good luck to anyone that has to work for him.

I like Turner as a person, but he hasn't worked the street in 6 years. When's the last time he handled a call for service? Probably somewhere around October of 2001. Of course, he will be better than some of the morans that lead that place.

Word to the wise, LEAVE ASAP!!! It seems like it gets worse and worse everyday and will continue until the chain of command is overhauled.

Fred
08-26-2006, 07:03 PM
Since we not know who you really are. How we believe what you say is good advice? Maybe you were joke when you were with SPPD.

Fred Notwong

08-26-2006, 07:21 PM
"I like Turner as a person, but he hasn't worked the street in 6 years. When's the last time he handled a call for service? Probably somewhere around October of 2001. Of course, he will be better than some of the morans that lead that place. "

Try October of 1999!!. He went to the academy in 98 and was sent to vice as soon as he got near his end of probation date. He has no street experience at all. And from sepaking to some local DEA guys he was lousy in vice also. Oh yeah...he was the reason for the change in firearms so that a weapon with an external de****er could not be carried. He fired off a round in the office and tried to blame it on not being trained with an external de****er.

10-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Hey Guest,

I guess we were both wrong since it was actually 2000 so who cares. The point was that he shouldnt be a sgt., but then again how many people within the agency should be in their positions?

Fred, maybe I was a joke and maybe I wasn't, it really depends on who you ask. Im sure there are people that liked me and some that did which would be the same for everyone around the agency. I know I didn't dodge calls, so think what you want and volunteered when i could. I'm sure you'd reveal your true identity on this web sight. I can only tell you about my experiences and don't regret leaving, but everyone can make their own dicisions. I will say that I worked with a great group of people and had some really good experienced FTOs so the training and experiences were good.

I'm out

10-06-2006, 01:11 AM
If you ever want to read some great fiction, read Sgt Dente's evaluation of Turner in Vice from 2005....or was it actually Sgt White or A/C Gordon who really wrote it and shoved it into Dente's hands? (Who can differentiate their tremendous intellectual talents?)

10-06-2006, 01:21 AM
I see a new appointment looming...what with the automatic fragging that will occur should lil Mr Dente return to patrol one day, they will slide him into fellow rat Rink's slot. Then he won't have to run far to slip gossip to the chief...who ever she or he is. God only knows they will be best friends.
Really. Just like the authentic way Rink is best friends now with whomever is in "power popularity".

10-06-2006, 09:46 AM
Here's a good nickname for JD (aka snitch): Napolean

Only he's fingers aren't in his vest