PDA

View Full Version : September Delegates

BigCop1
08-01-2006, 10:21 PM
Who's coming to September Delegates in sunny Panama City?
Sgt. Bill

08-02-2006, 12:56 AM
Since the hurricanes is Panama City actually still a part of Florida? :lol:

08-02-2006, 09:17 PM
tampa will be there!

B Plante
08-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Holly Hill will be there!

Have you looked at the FAPE website and seen the plans for the delegates meeting yet? It's going to be Awesome!!

Any ?'s PM me.

08-03-2006, 04:48 AM
yes that stuff looks good but the directors message hasnt changed ... no info has been issued about the 9 mm ... and we need some more pics on there ... some other posts have sites that are updated pretty frequently and we have a whole association and ours is not updated a whole lot ... But B plante you have done a good job keeping your things updated and letters going out things like that

08-03-2006, 06:21 PM
yeah more pics of states would be nice. its already going to be next state competition before we see them

B Plante
08-04-2006, 12:13 AM
yes that stuff looks good but the directors message hasnt changed ... no info has been issued about the 9 mm ... and we need some more pics on there ... some other posts have sites that are updated pretty frequently and we have a whole association and ours is not updated a whole lot ... But B plante you have done a good job keeping your things updated and letters going out things like that

Thanks.
I don't have any information on the 9mm, or else I would let you all know what's going on with those (expect for me to get some information about that soon, to put in my next letter) I've been trying to update my letters about every month, mostly when I have new things to let you all know. As far as the pictures go, the website is manned by one person, so it's not like we've got more resources to update all the time, but you have to know that the historian did not send in pictures from State so it's been a hassle to get the pictures, and not have them all be from one or two posts, because that's not what an association wants to see.

BigCop1
08-08-2006, 05:05 PM
Since the hurricanes is Panama City actually still a part of Florida? :lol:

You betcha!! Little wind and rain won't slow us down!! :P

HUGO589
10-05-2006, 01:39 PM
HOW WAS THE DELEGATE MEETING?