PDA

View Full Version : Thank you everyone

07-31-2006, 02:59 AM
First and foremost let me say "thank you" for all the attention I have received on this site, whether it's negative or positive.

It is obvious that all of this attention on the WCSO pages and the PPD pages has truly helped me with my name recognition here in Washington County, Tennessee.

While it is tempting to respond to some of these "witty remarks", I simply don't have time to play this silly game with certain individuals who evidently have lots of extra time.

I spend a lot of time talking to people who are truly concerned about their community and their sheriff's office. Many of these people call me or send me e-mails about real concerns they have and as such are not concerned I will know their phone number or e-mail address.

I am now and always have been accessable to citizens and employees. I answer the phone, return phone calls and e-mails. If you have a legitimate question or concern, please contact me.

joe@joebushforsheriff.com or 423-257-2265

Please be courteous, this is my home number and my family lives here too.

Joe Bush

08-05-2006, 11:52 PM
LOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSEEEEERRRRRRRR!!!!!
We kept our Sheriff..... for the good of our community.
CONGRAGULATIONS Sheriff GRAYBEAL.. Keep up the good work and that great work on bringing down the Drug dealers of our county.

08-06-2006, 12:19 AM
Why does Mr. Bush feel the need to offer thanks. He states he doesn't have the time to respond......well he should since he no longer has a job! I found it interesting after viewing the pictures of Mr. Bush in uniform that he has so many ribbons. If you look at his work history you will notice that he spent alot of time in administration. Are those "chairborne warrior" awards or real cop awards?

08-06-2006, 12:42 AM
well one was for heading up the failure of a computer program

Oh Sonny(s) Boy!

08-06-2006, 01:28 AM
CONGRAGULATIONS Sheriff GRAYBEAL..

I would also like to offer up my congratulations to Sheriff Graybeal. However, I'll leave out the "Nanny Nanny Boo Boo" part like the other Guest. That was VERY childish.

Good luck to the Sheriff and good luck to Mr. Bush in his endeavors.

08-06-2006, 02:17 AM
CONGRAGULATIONS Sheriff GRAYBEAL..

I would also like to offer up my congratulations to Sheriff Graybeal. However, I'll leave out the "Nanny Nanny Boo Boo" part like the other Guest. That was VERY childish.

Good luck to the Sheriff and good luck to Mr. Bush in his endeavors.
Hey I just think that it is a wonderful thing. Look at the smut that has been said about someones child and family. Yes it was a little gloating but smearing gets you nowhere.

08-06-2006, 02:55 AM
Hey I just think that it is a wonderful thing. Look at the smut that has been said about someones child and family. Yes it was a little gloating but smearing gets you nowhere.

There was no smut told about the child, he is the innocent in all this.

Someone posted a comment about had anyone seen the clipping in the newspaper that Ed Graybeal, III had given up his parental rights. I was curious and checked the newspaper and found the article showing that the child had been adopted. Obviously a child with a biological father cannot be adopted unless the biological father gives up his parental rights. How can you have any respect for a man that gives up the right to his child? I cannot.

I have lived here in Washington County for a long, long time. I did a lot of asking around to find out if anyone knew the story behind that boy being adopted. I was told that it was the boy himself who asked that his old name be printed in the paper because he didn't want anything to do with the Graybeal Family anymore. Someone else told me that the boy's grandfather (our Sheriff) had not seen his own grandson for 3 years.

I don't know all the ups and downs of this situation, but I've known about it long enough that I could have posted it on here before the election. I didn't want to do that because there has been enough nasty stuff that has come from both sides. But I see that even though the election is over, people cannot stop themselves from being mean. So, I thought I'd mention what I've heard and see if anyone wishes to respond to it.

My reason for writing this is not to be mean, just curious. The information that I got came from 2 different and very reliable sources.

08-06-2006, 03:11 AM

There was no smut told about the child, he is the innocent in all this.

Someone posted a comment about had anyone seen the clipping in the newspaper that Ed Graybeal, III had given up his parental rights. I was curious and checked the newspaper and found the article showing that the child had been adopted. Obviously a child with a biological father cannot be adopted unless the biological father gives up his parental rights. How can you have any respect for a man that gives up the right to his child? I cannot.

I have lived here in Washington County for a long, long time. I did a lot of asking around to find out if anyone knew the story behind that boy being adopted. I was told that it was the boy himself who asked that his old name be printed in the paper because he didn't want anything to do with the Graybeal Family anymore. Someone else told me that the boy's grandfather (our Sheriff) had not seen his own grandson for 3 years.

I don't know all the ups and downs of this situation, but I've known about it long enough that I could have posted it on here before the election. I didn't want to do that because there has been enough nasty stuff that has come from both sides. But I see that even though the election is over, people cannot stop themselves from being mean. So, I thought I'd mention what I've heard and see if anyone wishes to respond to it.

My reason for writing this is not to be mean, just curious. The information that I got came from 2 different and very reliable sources.
Let me just say one thing, you need to worry about your own family and stay out of other peoples affairs. You are right when you said that you do not know all "the ups and downs" so why gossip? Are you that bored that you have to wonder about a child? That is the problem with the world today. You sit in the backseat and try to drive but please if you are going to go on a world wide website and bash a man that you do not even know and talk about a child that can see this or find out about it next time DON'T! It is the child who has to suffer. What kind of a mother publishes such a thing in the paper, except to only hurt the other family. Did you ever think that maybe mom was giving dad such hell and the child was in the middle that dad saw his child suffering and wanted to try and do what was best. Maybe he discussed this with his son and asked his opinion? STOP BEING MEAN AND WRITING SUCH CRAP ABOUT YOUR CURIOSITY. Did you ever ask yourself why the sheriff has not seen his grandson in over three years, maybe because of mom? Mom's life does not get questioned though? Maybe you are mom and just trying to hurt the family? Please enough with the "I am only trying to figure out what is going on for the child crap". If you were really worried about that child you would had never posted anything like that!

08-06-2006, 08:57 PM
Let me just say one thing, you need to worry about your own family and stay out of other peoples affairs. You are right when you said that you do not know all "the ups and downs" so why gossip? Are you that bored that you have to wonder about a child? That is the problem with the world today. You sit in the backseat and try to drive but please if you are going to go on a world wide website and bash a man that you do not even know and talk about a child that can see this or find out about it next time DON'T! It is the child who has to suffer. What kind of a mother publishes such a thing in the paper, except to only hurt the other family. Did you ever think that maybe mom was giving dad such hell and the child was in the middle that dad saw his child suffering and wanted to try and do what was best. Maybe he discussed this with his son and asked his opinion? STOP BEING MEAN AND WRITING SUCH CRAP ABOUT YOUR CURIOSITY. Did you ever ask yourself why the sheriff has not seen his grandson in over three years, maybe because of mom? Mom's life does not get questioned though? Maybe you are mom and just trying to hurt the family? Please enough with the "I am only trying to figure out what is going on for the child crap". If you were really worried about that child you would had never posted anything like that!

First of all, I do take care of my own family - thank you for your concern. Secondly don't accuse me of being involved in other people's affairs when that is exactly what you are doing. Thirdly, this entire blog is filled with nothing but gossip - so why are you here if you are all "high and mighty."

I did not start this discussion about the little boy, I only read about it on leoaffairs and then started asking questions.

You have the nerve to criticize me but then you are saying things like "what kind of a mother publishes such a thing..." and "...maybe mom was giving dad such hell..." You are curious and making suppositions just like I did, so don't be coming down on me.

08-06-2006, 09:27 PM

First of all, I do take care of my own family - thank you for your concern. Secondly don't accuse me of being involved in other people's affairs when that is exactly what you are doing. Thirdly, this entire blog is filled with nothing but gossip - so why are you here if you are all "high and mighty."

I did not start this discussion about the little boy, I only read about it on leoaffairs and then started asking questions.

You have the nerve to criticize me but then you are saying things like "what kind of a mother publishes such a thing..." and "...maybe mom was giving dad such hell..." You are curious and making suppositions just like I did, so don't be coming down on me.
I feel really bad for you... all that hate and anger. You really need to find PEACE AND LOVE and something to do. I happen to know "dad" very well and I know what Dad went through with that awful woman that he was married to. None of that matters now though because he is remarried to a woman who loves him. Get off your soap box, I am not "criticizing" you, I just think you are really needy and lonely. I am not curious and making suppositions because I know the whole story because I am a friend, like I said before you don't. I just hate that you are so shallow that you have nothing else better to do then bash someone you dont know! Last but not least I am not "all high and mighty" only one man is and that is God. Read Proverbs inthe Bible and see what it says about children and doing harm to them. That is excatly what you people are doing when you come on here, a POLICE WEBSITE discussing family affairs that you know nothing about. God Bless You :)

08-07-2006, 01:17 AM
I feel really bad for you... all that hate and anger. You really need to find PEACE AND LOVE and something to do. I happen to know "dad" very well and I know what Dad went through with that awful woman that he was married to. None of that matters now though because he is remarried to a woman who loves him. Get off your soap box, I am not "criticizing" you, I just think you are really needy and lonely. I am not curious and making suppositions because I know the whole story because I am a friend, like I said before you don't. I just hate that you are so shallow that you have nothing else better to do then bash someone you dont know! Last but not least I am not "all high and mighty" only one man is and that is God. Read Proverbs inthe Bible and see what it says about children and doing harm to them. That is excatly what you people are doing when you come on here, a POLICE WEBSITE discussing family affairs that you know nothing about. God Bless You :)

Thank you and God bless you too.

Please don't feel bad for me, I'm doing just fine. No hate, no anger, just curiosity as I have already stated. I have plenty of peace and love and I have plenty to do. I'm so glad that you know "dad" and that he is married to a woman that loves him. THAT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT HE GAVE UP HIS KID!!!!! I am no more on a soap box than you are and you certainly did criticize me. I am not needy or lonely. So glad you are not curious and that you know the whole story. Hooray for you. I am not shallow and I have plenty to do. And yes God is the high and mighty One, although He is not a man, He is God. I certainly was not comparing you to God when I said that you were acting high and mighty so don't worry about that. I have read Proverbs and I don't feel that I have done any harm to the child in question or any other child. I am not the one that started the topic of this child, I only posted my feelings and curiosity after someone else began the topic. I know that this is a LEO WEBSITE but I've seen lots of people talking about things that have nothing to do with police business. Just look at this forum alone. It started off with Joe Bush writing a Thank You, then went to people tearing him apart, also people were offering up congratulations to the sheriff and then someone mentioned the child. Prior to that the child had been mentioned on other forums, but not this one. I made a posting at that point because as I initially stated "There was no smut told about the child..." You didn't like what I said and here we are.

08-07-2006, 01:46 AM
What is done is done. Please everyone, let the child be!!

08-07-2006, 01:59 AM
As far as the child issue goes I think that falls back on the mother herself who while her ex-husband was seriously injured and in the hospital was out sleeping around with other men and even taking the son camping with herself and boyfriends. Yes the child is one of the people who suffers, but the dad in this situation also suffered. This person that the little boy calls mom has caused more pain than could ever be imagined. It is not up to us as human beings to judge but the tramp will pay, God has his own ways. Yes the dad may have been forced into a position to have to give up his rights, and you and I might have acted differently but the blood of dad still runs through his sons veins, and one day the son will be old enough to make decisions on his own and will be looking dad up. The Tramp the the kid has to call mom is vendictive and only wishes that she could turn back time and have her family back. She is very vendictive and will do anything to cause pain, why else would she post the addoption in the paper not once but so far two times. Just to cause pain and be vendictive, she is nothing but trash.

08-07-2006, 03:34 AM
None of this stuff is any of your business.

08-07-2006, 05:24 PM
As far as the child issue goes I think that falls back on the mother herself who while her ex-husband was seriously injured and in the hospital was out sleeping around with other men and even taking the son camping with herself and boyfriends. Yes the child is one of the people who suffers, but the dad in this situation also suffered. This person that the little boy calls mom has caused more pain than could ever be imagined. It is not up to us as human beings to judge but the tramp will pay, God has his own ways. Yes the dad may have been forced into a position to have to give up his rights, and you and I might have acted differently but the blood of dad still runs through his sons veins, and one day the son will be old enough to make decisions on his own and will be looking dad up. The Tramp the the kid has to call mom is vendictive and only wishes that she could turn back time and have her family back. She is very vendictive and will do anything to cause pain, why else would she post the addoption in the paper not once but so far two times. Just to cause pain and be vendictive, she is nothing but trash.
THank You for this. I agree with you on everything. It is sad that the child has to suffer through brain washing and torment fromm his mom. I am almost in the same situation and it is hard. Some mothers feel that they need to control and that is all it is about control. They do not take in concern what the child wants but they go in court and cry and lie. It is very sad. I wish the best for his dad and his new wife and there family. GOd Bless them all. They are in our prayers.