PDA

View Full Version : Driving thru Palmetto

07-30-2006, 07:15 PM
I wonder how come there are so many people that drive way over the speed limit on the main drag of Palmetto hmm I been living in palmetto for 4 years and only seen 2 cops on the main drag in palmetto. Where are they I see more mso than them. Not trying to be smart but could someone tell me

07-31-2006, 03:55 PM
palmetto only has 4 or 5 deputies per shift and a good area to cover.and mso has their main station on the strip in palmetto so you would see more of them. duh! its they same for ppd as mso when some one is off for what ever reason the ones working take up the slack.

07-31-2006, 08:10 PM
But palmetto is never around and you never see them

08-02-2006, 02:31 AM
And if they were around, all you have to do is try and get them to do some paperwork and they get PTSD or some sorry sh**t and run like mad. Most of them do everything "undocumented"

08-12-2006, 09:59 PM
who gives a **** where there at, break the law in palmetto and u will met one of them!

08-14-2006, 11:13 AM
Learn how to spell you undocumented illegal you!!! LMAO

08-27-2006, 01:48 AM
I can tell you where night shift is:

Doing PR's (patrol requests).
Doing NE's (night eyes..checking businesses).
Constantly patroling known drug zones that I will be "PC" about and not name.
Trying to catch up on Ida's (case reports).
Taking assigned calls and backing each other the heck UP because they are always short staffed.
Backing up MSO and sometimes BPD when needed.
And much more.
8th Avenue is only a small part of the picture.

I don't work there anymore, but as a dispatcher I watched those officers work their tails off.

And ciitizens: Its NOT *deputies* its *officers*.

Deputies work for a sheriffs office.
Officers work for a police department.

08-27-2006, 03:18 AM
10-07 I forgot to advise you on the MSO board also a movie which may interest you ( Deliverance ) is playing on TBS this weekend. Might remind you of that "Multigeneration" thing you got going on.

08-28-2006, 03:04 AM
10-07 I forgot to advise you on the MSO board also a movie which may interest you ( Deliverance ) is playing on TBS this weekend. Might remind you of that "Multigeneration" thing you got going on.

Yawn. Whats the matter sweetie? Can't think of an original putdown? :roll:

Dang Skippy...you gotta learn how to roll!

susieq44
11-26-2006, 07:59 AM
I wonder how come there are so many people that drive way over the speed limit on the main drag of Palmetto hmm I been living in palmetto for 4 years and only seen 2 cops on the main drag in palmetto. Where are they I see more mso than them. Not trying to be smart but could someone tell me
I agree with 1007 Officers have more important things to do than riding around catching speeders.

Also If you want to see crazy driving come to Ocala..LOL They go thru stop signs,redlights,Than they slow down for the green light.Than they either go to slow or to fast..
i have moved in Fla almost 5 years now And I have never seen such crazy driving in my life