PDA

View Full Version : Student in need of police officer help!

studentmichele
07-29-2006, 11:39 PM
Hello I am a citizen of Largo and I am a student at the University of Phoenix Criminal Justice program. I have a paper due this Tuesday and I need to interview two police officers. If anyone could help me out I would greatly appreciate it!

I can be emailed at michelecastleman@verizon.net

Thanks,

Michele

07-29-2006, 11:50 PM
I'm there for you. What are your measurements and what do you look like?

As long as you are over 21. I'll bring the adult beverages.

Second of all why don't you go to a real departments site and ask to speak to some real cops. LPD is a different breed. :D

studentmichele
07-30-2006, 12:00 AM
Thanks for your reply, however no thank you. I am actually wanting some serious replies as I am a serious student. I trust that my local police department officers will assist me in this.

07-30-2006, 02:20 AM
contact the office of professional standards at 587-6730 and they'll make arrangements for you.

07-30-2006, 02:03 PM
e-mail your request to pcrosby@largo.com, and ignore the immature comments offered in this board. As you might have guessed they are made by losers from other departments or others outside the profession. Good luck....D/C Carroll

07-31-2006, 06:01 PM
wow jc, you assume that losers from other departments wrote it huh? wow you really have lost touch after you traded your soul :evil:

08-01-2006, 12:14 PM
Thank you to the PCSD for doing interviews with me. I do not need any more assitance.

08-01-2006, 02:42 PM
Nice try.............LPD helped her out........we wish her well with her studies.

08-09-2006, 12:39 AM
First of all Largo Pd is not really a police department.

08-09-2006, 01:21 AM
Grow up loser....that's like saying your momma isn't a lady, PCSO isn't a police department, it's a sheriff's office.

12-29-2006, 12:27 AM
If this so called student really wanted to interview a police officer from LPD...she/he needs to call OPS.

I don't believe for a second the infantile crap that has been said on this string. If fact, I think someone has started several strings to stir crap up like another poster indicated. Those that asked "How is it going at largo" and "How is morale?"

Come on, ask a guy in person or by phone. Not on a anonymous web site open to the public, criminals, and children of all ages.

12-30-2006, 03:02 AM
AS A RETIRED NYC HOUSING COP.IT SICKENS ME ON HOW ALL OF THE AGENCIES DOWN HERE FIGHT WITH EACH OHTER.NO MATTER WHAT DEPT.YOU WORK FOR WE ALL BLEED BLUE.IF YOU NEED TO BE SO POWERFUL AND SUPERIOR.RUN FOR OFFICE.SO FAR THE MOST SQUARED AWAY DEPT I'VE SEEN IN TAMPA BAY.TAMPA PD,