PDA

View Full Version : No dope for District 2 QUAD?

07-29-2006, 03:50 PM
What's with the District 2 QUAD Squads not being able to work dope?

07-29-2006, 07:55 PM
Its because D2 hasn't been able to cook the numbers like the other districts. They now need to try and compensate for the "true" crime rate. Unfortunately it is at the cost of the Quad squad. Thank god they are no longer doing drugs since we all know that burglaries are not related to addicts. Its sad.!The administration is coming down on Sophie cause she don't lie as good as the other majors. They continue to pat Guidera on the back. He claims to have 20% reduction every month. At some point the idiots upstairs have to realize that he is claiming to stop crime that has yet to happen. Nice job Guidera hopefully you can get all your troops to board the train. Are we adults or first graders. All aboard! Next stop Fantasy Land.

07-29-2006, 09:00 PM
All aboard the crazy train!!!!!!!

07-30-2006, 11:27 AM
that all the garbage (projects, trailer parks, etc.) in D1 and D3 is being replaced or has been replaced by condos, business districts, and expensives homes? Guess were all the criminals are heading to? Yep, you guess it, D2.

The problem is bad and it is going to get worse. It is so bad, that even Temple Terrace and H.C.S.O are seeing an increase in crime on their borders with the city, and have increased their manpower in those areas.

Part of the solution is going to be management realizing that the problem is not going to go away. They need to increase the manpower in D2. Where do you get the additional manpower? D1 and D3 of course. Hey, they are the bomb, they can spare a few people!

07-30-2006, 12:13 PM
As a long time worker of D2, I have seen alot of new people recently moving into the District two patrol area who are anything but idea citizens. We all know where they are coming from. D2 has gotten soooooo much better since the 1990,s. Back then you couldn't drive through 10th and Linebaugh because the street was closed off to drug dealers, 10th and lotus ,13th and annie ,10th and poinsettia. All day long, a dozen or so of them runnning amoke in the area. When I say closed off to dope dealers, I'm talking like 29th and Lake size crowds. I was never a member of QUAD, but I cant thank that unit enough for what they did for the area. We all know most other crimes in the area can be traced back to drugs. I just know that if the people making these changes either lived in the area or were patrol officers in the area, the outcome would be alot different.

08-03-2006, 01:26 AM
we've been in limbo since march due to the spike in crime.

08-03-2006, 02:02 PM
Limbo? I can think of some other words for what quad and sac are in these days.