PDA

View Full Version : DETENTION SGT'S

07-29-2006, 02:33 PM
I HAVE HEARD THAT JAIL MAJORS CALLED IN ALL THE JAIL SGT'S AND TOLD THEM ABOUT THE WAYS OF LIFE IF THEY VOTE FOR A UNION, IS THAT TRUE? IS THERE A JAIL SGT WITH A SACK OR SPINE? ONE TO FILE AN UNFAIR LABOR PRACTICE? NO GUTS NO GLORY. WOW..

07-29-2006, 05:28 PM
Nobody has told the sergeants anything like that. Obviously a union including the sergeants would be frowned upon by the higher ups, but they know how to stop it. Close the gap between LE and DTN, it's the biggest discrepency in the office(16%). I hear the sgts will vote in September. Maybe then the sergeants will make more than their corporals.

07-29-2006, 06:09 PM
It's in the latest WCFPBA newsletter, last page, addressed to Major Tom Hall from Kevin Durkin. Read it and LAUGH, classic HCSO reponse to people who think and want...I know who you are and I will threaten you and squash you and not promote you or give you a raise and.....ooopppssss....you mean I can't use old school tactics anymore!!! SHIZNITTT !!!!, Where did this union crap come from !!! THAT'S NOT FAIR, I DIDN"T VOTE FOR THIS !! But we did so watch out !!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

07-29-2006, 06:12 PM
But you have to be a dues paying member to get the newsletter, not an oozing sore reaping the benfits for free, CHICKENSHIZNITT!! :shock: :shock: :shock: