PDA

View Full Version : COURT DEPUTY

07-27-2006, 02:32 PM
I see that they selected someone for the COURT DEPUTY opening(s). Does anybody know who got the position(s)???

07-27-2006, 04:26 PM
I have not heard but i kow there is 4-5 openings up there.

08-04-2006, 11:05 AM
you have to be a FOB to get a job in there,,,,latest went to an SRO from Palm Beach Co...while a desk officer on the "list" is passed over again for the FIFTH time. What a joke ,,,,kinda like the Sgts "LIST" why have one if Bill is going to keep letting his friends jump to the head of the line!!!!

08-05-2006, 01:30 AM
New vailiff from Palm Beach County...there's your CL connection with the Balkwill.....his old agency.....and you want him to be sheriff???????

08-05-2006, 04:21 AM
Just because the new court deputy is from PBC, you comment negatively on CL. What a well-reasoned argument!! It never fails, the scope of ignorance on this site. I never have wanted to reply to anything because it seemed that then I would stoop to the level of the (3 or 4) people who post on this site, but I am unable to resist. CL is nothing like BB; he may be a friend of his, but his understanding of the job of sheriff, his style of management, not to mention his level of intelligence, and basic abilities to speak well in public (without a script) and understanding of the job are far and beyond BB.
On another totally annoying topic, CP has always been, and will always be, one of the biggest b-----s that has ever worked for the SO; she has a long standing pattern of being rude to (all) staff; to the point of when one or more is around, she will stand at the front desk post, in front of whomever might be there coming into the building, and spouting off about what crap the staff are and how she has been screwed. Then she'll apply for a position in the very area that one staff member is over----constantly telling people IN PUBLIC that she is trying to "build a case" and then ***** that they didn't pick her for "a certain reason"; sorry it's only because she is rude, cantankerous, insubordinate, self-pitying, and dowright the most miserable person (since Kim Boyles)!!!!!! The sheriff and everyone that works for him should only have to put up with so much. This is about the 100th time this has happened, so for all you newbies who think she's so wonderful, now you know the truth! Ask ANYONE!

08-05-2006, 12:23 PM
CP has always been, and will always be, one of the biggest b-----s that has ever worked for the SO; she has a long standing pattern of being rude to (all) staff; to the point of when one or more is around, she will stand at the front desk post, in front of whomever might be there coming into the building, and spouting off about what crap the staff are and how she has been screwed. Then she'll apply for a position in the very area that one staff member is over----constantly telling people IN PUBLIC that she is trying to "build a case" and then ***** that they didn't pick her for "a certain reason"; sorry it's only because she is rude, cantankerous, insubordinate, self-pitying, and dowright the most miserable person (since Kim Boyles)!!!!!!I would classify KB, CP and CE all out of the same mold. They are openly mean to everyone equally and I always try to avoid contact with them. At least KB is gone. Their attitudes are downright scarey.

08-05-2006, 12:23 PM
You r right on the mark with CP. CL, on the other hand, is not what we need as a sheriff.

08-05-2006, 12:49 PM
You r right on the mark with CP. CL, on the other hand, is not what we need as a sheriff.You've got no argument from me.

IMO one person in the CL camp is coming on this board and is making all these grandiose postings about how great CL is and will be as a sheriff. It's just like when Simpson ran for sheriff. Nothing that we said could slow their camp down. They would come on here and make postings and, if you were an outsider and didn't know the scoop, then it would look like Simpson had a great chance to be elected, but the bottom line is that the voters would never vote for Simpson as their sheriff in a million years.

BUT...

There was nothing you could say or do to convince Simpson othersie. He finally had to go to the polls and he took a beating by only getting 3% of the vote. It was brutal!!!!

CL is in the exact same boat. There is nothing that you can say or do to change his mind. He is hellbent on going to the ballot box and he doesn't recoginize that his DUI arrest where he blew a .16% can and will be duly noted by the voters, espicially since he was in an unmarked police car. Plus, he criticized the judgement of the SSO deputies who arrested him. CL will say that the charge was dropped, but under the Florida Sunshine Law, his administrative breath test of .16% is going to kick him in his political ass. But CL won't get it.

My prediction: CL will continue coming on this website, just like Simpson did, until the bitter end. He'll get less than 5% of the vote. It will be a brutal political beating for CL after the election is over and he'll quietly slither away into the sunset. Mark my words: CL just doesn't get it!

08-13-2006, 10:01 AM
I havent heard about any openings but we need people bad. They still havent replaced JM.

08-13-2006, 11:43 AM
you have to be a FOB to get a job in there,,,,latest went to an SRO from Palm Beach Co...while a desk officer on the "list" is passed over again for the FIFTH time. What a joke ,,,,kinda like the Sgts "LIST" why have one if Bill is going to keep letting his friends jump to the head of the line!!!!Because the "list" makes it look like we have a fair process to outsiders, like the accreditors, but all employees know its a sham. :roll: