PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Area/Forest Hills East

07-26-2006, 09:27 AM
Good morning my fellow LEOs to the south. Quck question for you Holiday area units. Since I've left the Holiday area I know it has became increasinly crowded and rundown. My parents still live in the area and I would like them to move. Could those who know the area, tell me how it bad its getting. I know alot of our Sig 10 BOLOS are coming out of Holiday so it doesn't sound like its too great.

Stay safe.
Dep. Kistler

07-27-2006, 11:01 PM
tell them to, RUN

07-28-2006, 01:48 AM
Good morning my fellow LEOs to the south. Quck question for you Holiday area units. Since I've left the Holiday area I know it has became increasinly crowded and rundown. My parents still live in the area and I would like them to move. Could those who know the area, tell me how it bad its getting. I know alot of our Sig 10 BOLOS are coming out of Holiday so it doesn't sound like its too great.

Stay safe.
Dep. Kistler

It has gotten progressively worse over the last 10 years. Drugs, burglaries and auto theft have increased significantly. My elderly Aunts (Both in their 80's) were broken into while they sat in the livingroon watching TV. Suspect(s) entered via a bedroom window and stole jewelry. They moved out shortly after that. The area around Holiday Lake Estates, Forest Hills and Beacon Square have the elderly dying off and the renters moving in. Tarpon Springs is moving North! Me......I live in Hernando County now. Hope this helps. Stay safe!!

07-28-2006, 08:01 AM
Sell the Holiday home, sell your home and share a place in Trinity.