PDA

View Full Version : GAP

07-25-2006, 04:47 PM
well is it any shock that the new gap, lead by questionable supervisors has failed????? what a joke, just a lame way for sro not to have to do anything this summer. at least in gap edwards would let his people do cop work, and be productive. i hear the new group is leading the agency in crack stem x15s. wow, how impressive. does anyone remember the people that were on GAP, they sure are different that this new group. i guess if the people running the deal don't want to produce UCR #s then it just won't happen. how sad it could have been a great thing to help out the haggared patrol guys.

07-28-2006, 03:03 PM
How do you figure this year's GAP has failed? It hasn't.

You are obviously a disgruntled officer here. I know there are a lot of officers leaving and we are desperate for bodies, but we don't need officers like you. Please leave or lose the false negativity, please please please.

07-28-2006, 11:34 PM
The GAP unit did nothing this summer except make a bunch of BS arrests. The unit was lead by a major who is a complete idiot and of course he brought his wanna be boy with him. Those two idiots have never done anything at the department worth a crap.

They fail in comparison to street crimes and SIU. If you really speak with the members of that unit who are truthful and we know who they are, they will you tell you the unit sucks.

07-29-2006, 06:40 PM
They are all victims of the Chief of Police who understands nothing. He is a joke of a Chief and we all understand that. He is on his way out and look who is waiting n the wings. Get out now! The sky is falling the sky is falling

07-30-2006, 04:35 PM
Beg your pardon, sir. The sky is not falling at the St. Petersburg Police Department. It HAS already fallen! You must be suffering from overexposure to lethal fumes of the lies they tell there. You are imploding!