PDA

View Full Version : Look who supports him

07-22-2006, 03:06 AM
Have you noticied that the only people who support Joey Boy are the thugs who have been arrested or the disgruntled employee's who were fired?

07-22-2006, 09:32 PM
I bet Joe Bush will be happy to know that the sheriff's daughter will be casting her vote for Joe since all of the thugs vote for Joe!

Yes drug users and thieves are THUGS!

07-22-2006, 10:57 PM
Wife Beaters are also thugs, or are you able to read this with your GED.

07-23-2006, 01:25 AM
I once knew a female that worked at thedetention center that was over commissary who was fired for having relations with a male immate. How come the sheriff 's daughter is dating an ex immate who was arrested for domestic violence and it is all hunky dory?

07-23-2006, 03:13 PM
I do believe I read in the paper that she was fired for stealing inmates money, not having a relationship with a former inmate. However I would not condon either.

07-27-2006, 02:11 AM
an ex-inmate was arrest for domestic dispute. Was he convicted? Thats what matters.

07-27-2006, 02:23 AM
an ex-inmate was arrest for domestic dispute. Was he convicted? Thats what matters.

of course he wasn't convicted, he is living with the sheriff's daughter!

07-27-2006, 02:37 AM
So the domestic involved the sheriff's daughter?

07-27-2006, 05:36 AM
You know most departments have policy about its employees associating with known criminals. Does WCSO have such a policy? If they do, would the administration investigate the sheriff's daughter?

08-01-2006, 09:40 PM
I have heard through the grapevine that even bush himself has a history of domestic violence issues. Wow, maybe that is why he was forced to retire after only 20 years.

08-01-2006, 10:13 PM
I have heard through the grapevine that even bush himself has a history of domestic violence issues.

Oh really? I am Joe's sister and am completely unaware of my brother having any history of domestic violence issues. Please post more because I'd sure love to hear more about it. I wonder how his problems with domestic violence were missed by his entire family. Things must be getting pretty desperate down at your office for you to be creating these big, juicy lies.

Wow, maybe that is why he was forced to retire after only 20 years.

Joe was not forced to retire. That is another big, juicy lie. And I don't know how you can say "after only 20 years" because it sure seems to me like 20 years is a long time to spend doing anything, but especially as a LEO!

It is no secret (Joe mentions it on his web page) that certain members of his family were skeptical about him running for sheriff. I was one of those skeptics. I knew it would be ugly because politics always is and I knew that people would lie about him, but I really had no idea it would get this dirty. I don't know how you can even sleep at night with these lies that you tell.

08-01-2006, 11:51 PM
[quote]I have heard through the grapevine that even bush himself has a history of domestic violence issues.

Oh really? I am Joe's sister and am completely unaware of my brother having any history of domestic violence issues. Please post more because I'd sure love to hear more about it. I wonder how his problems with domestic violence were missed by his entire family. Things must be getting pretty desperate down at your office for you to be creating these big, juicy lies.

Wow, maybe that is why he was forced to retire after only 20 years.

Joe was not forced to retire. That is another big, juicy lie. And I don't know how you can say "after only 20 years" because it sure seems to me like 20 years is a long time to spend doing anything, but especially as a LEO!

It is no secret (Joe mentions it on his web page) that certain members of his family were skeptical about him running for sheriff. I was one of those skeptics. I knew it would be ugly because politics always is and I knew that people would lie about him, but I really had no idea it would get this dirty. I don't know how you can even sleep at night with these lies that you tell. [/quote:1ggkzcrb]

I don't know, You seem to know everything. Maybe you shoud ask his daughter who is a known meth head.

08-02-2006, 12:34 AM
I have heard through the grapevine that the current sheriff's son liked to knock his first wife around. Maybe that would explain why Edwin Graybeal IV was just adopted (see Sunday paper) and is no longer Edwin Graybeal IV. Something just isn't right there. Did Edwin Graybeal III just not want to pay child support so he let another man adopt his child? Sure would like to know what's going on about that. Seems very peculiar.

08-02-2006, 03:18 AM
I think that his first wife cheated on him, he left her, she got mad and then tried to get even with reports of abuse. nothing physical just fear. but the little cheater was just upset that he left her that she would say anything. Nothing went to court, there was nothing. You can call today, tell an officer a story and you sign the bottom line saying that it is fact. Well this is one that need to go down in the history book of a classic example of how an officer can get screwed by the system. An officer can't carry a weapon if convicted of Domestic voilence and I think that the officer in question is still working. I guess the DA and her lawyer were all in on it.

The dead beat dad would be the Sheriff daughter's ex who from what I heard don't pay child support, who has re-married and with more kids. That is sad.

08-02-2006, 03:19 AM
I don't know, You seem to know everything. Maybe you shoud ask his daughter who is a known meth head.

Well, how come you don't know? You made an accusation. What was the basis for your accusation? And now you have made another accusation. Do you have anything to back up your comments or do you just throw out lies left and right?

As far as your remark that I "seem to know everything", obviously I don't know everything and I have never claimed to know everything. But I would guess that I know way more about my brother than you do as I would guess is true in the majority of families.

Let's face it - we both have an agenda. Your agenda is to dirty my brother's name. My agenda is to defend his name.

08-02-2006, 03:49 AM
All I can say is that I will be glad when August 3, 2006 at 8:00pm comes and we will know who is the better man and get on with our lives. All this name calling and bashing. Please, everyone pray for all their many sins and know that God is a forgiving God and will forgive you. But first, you must ask for forgiveness for those that you've wronged before going to God. That is how it work. He will not forgive you if you jump "chain of Command" on this one.

08-02-2006, 05:37 AM
Thank you Guest for trying to clear things up about Ed Graybeal III. If his first wife did cheat on him then I can't blame him for leaving. But I still wonder about the son. If my spouse cheated on me, that would make me fight for custody of the children because I would consider my spouse unfit to be their parent. I just can't ever imagine giving up my parental rights. I still have the feeling that there is more to the story.

08-02-2006, 05:50 PM
Maybe I'm just on the outside looking in but if I understand this right the ex wife is a horrible person with evil intent so you give your paternal rights away to this person and that fixes the problem. Hmmm...smells of dead beat to me.

08-02-2006, 07:02 PM
Exactly right. Something is very wrong with this picture! And if his new wife does in fact have a 4 year old, that makes it even stranger. He signs away his son, and then he's going to "play daddy" to his new wife's child?

08-04-2006, 05:41 AM

Well, how come you don't know? You made an accusation. What was the basis for your accusation? And now you have made another accusation. Do you have anything to back up your comments or do you just throw out lies left and right?

As far as your remark that I "seem to know everything", obviously I don't know everything and I have never claimed to know everything. But I would guess that I know way more about my brother than you do as I would guess is true in the majority of families.

Let's face it - we both have an agenda. Your agenda is to dirty my brother's name. My agenda is to defend his name.

No Sis, you are wrong. My agenda was to support the Sheriff of Washington County, your agenda was to sling as much mud as you could to try to tarnish his image. It did not work your brother got his behind handed to him. His tactic and your tactics failed. Joe Bush was defeated yet again.

08-04-2006, 02:41 PM
To the Guest who said:

No Sis, you are wrong. My agenda was to support the Sheriff of Washington County, your agenda was to sling as much mud as you could to try to tarnish his image.
YOUR STUPIDITY IS SHOWING!

You might want to check on your facts before you actually post more lies. YOU are the one who made accusations against my brother and his family and then had nothing to back those accusations up with. I DID NOT sling mud at the sheriff. SO YOU HAVE NOW MADE ANOTHER FALSE ACCUSATION! Of all the posts I have made on the Plantation Police Department forum and the Washington County Sheriff's Office forum, I have said NOTHING NEGATIVE about the sheriff. For your information, see below and you may read direct quotes of what I said the two times when I did mention the sheriff:

I respect your opinion about Ed Graybeal and appreciate the fact that he is your choice for Sheriff of Washington County. I respect EVERYONE's opinion and just wish that everyone could present themselves as you have. Posted by me on Plantation Police Department ~ Joe Bush forum on 7/17/06

Since you are so happy with the state of things in Washington County and you love Ed Graybeal so much, just vote for him and be done with it. But there is no need for you to republish lies that have already been dispelled. Posted by me on Plantation Police Department ~ Joe Bush forum on 07/30/06

So I stand by my original statement - Your agenda is to dirty my brother's name. My agenda is to defend his name.

I will continue to defend my brother when people like you post lies about him. You are the mud slinger - not I!

08-05-2006, 11:34 PM
I think that it is very sad that you people drag a child in on your stupidity. THIS IS AN INNOCENT CHILD!!!!!! LEAVE HIM and his name and parent's out of this. You are dealing with one of God's children, every child is a gift from God. Grow up and stop your childish ways. You should be ashamed of yourselves. You do not even know the circumstances and the pain that this family has had to go through and your hillbilly, redneck mouths are just adding to it. Take all your gossip, anger and get an education or go to church and change your ways. I can only imagine if you have children of your own how they must be raised!

08-06-2006, 03:09 AM
Yes, he is very definitely an innocent child, but nothing bad has been said about him, only about his father who signed away his parental rights.

This all started when someone posted a comment about had anyone seen the clipping in the newspaper that Ed Graybeal, III had given up his parental rights. I was curious and checked the newspaper and found the article showing that the child had been adopted. Obviously a child with a biological father cannot be adopted unless the biological father gives up his parental rights. How can you have any respect for a man that gives up the right to his child? I cannot.

I have lived here in Washington County for a long, long time. I did a lot of asking around to find out if anyone knew the story behind that boy being adopted. I was told that it was the boy himself who asked that his old name be printed in the paper because he didn't want anything to do with the Graybeal Family anymore. Someone else told me that the boy's grandfather (our Sheriff) had not seen his own grandson for 3 years.

I don't know all the ups and downs of this situation, but I've known about it long enough that I could have posted it on here before the election. I didn't want to do that because there has been enough nasty stuff that has come from both sides. But I see that even though the election is over, people cannot stop themselves from being mean. So, I thought I'd mention what I've heard and see if anyone wishes to respond to it.

My reason for writing this is not to be mean, just curious. The information that I got came from 2 different and very reliable sources.