PDA

View Full Version : Funny

07-22-2006, 12:43 AM
In Hot Pursuit:
Two girlfriends were speeding down I-75 at well over a 100 miles per hour.
"Hey," asked the brunette at the wheel, "see any Troopers following us?"

The blonde turned around for a long look. "Yea. I see some following us now!"

"Oh, NOOOO!" yelled the brunette. "Are his flashers on?"

The blonde turned around again. "Yup...nope...yup...nope...yup..."

07-24-2006, 05:53 PM
Andy to Barney Fife:
"Barney, get your bullet from your shirt pocket and put it in your gun, it's Election time and the public expects us to be Professionals"

07-24-2006, 11:06 PM
A woman get stopped by a FL. Trooper for speeding. The Trooper asks the woman why she was speeding...and she replies "Well Trooper, I was in a hurry to get to the annual Trooper's ball!" The Trooper thinks for a second and then calls the lady's lie. "Ma'am...everybody knows that FL. Troopers don't have balls!" the woman replies "Exactly!"

All in fun guys!

03-13-2013, 09:59 PM
A woman get stopped by a FL. Trooper for speeding. The Trooper asks the woman why she was speeding...and she replies "Well Trooper, I was in a hurry to get to the annual Trooper's ball!" The Trooper thinks for a second and then calls the lady's lie. "Ma'am...everybody knows that FL. Troopers don't have balls!" the woman replies "Exactly!"

All in fun guys!

03-14-2013, 12:19 AM
A blond in a red sports car gets stopped by a blond female trooper. The trooper approaches the car and asks the blond for her license. The woman is taking a while looking through her purse and finally asks the trooper what the license looks like. The trooper advises that it's kind of square and has your picture on it. The blond finds a compact mirror and looks at it seeing a reflection of herself. Thinking it's her license she hands it to the trooper. The trooper looks at the mirror and sees a reflection of herself and states....why didn't you tell me you were a trooper! :snicker:

03-14-2013, 12:23 AM
Now this is funny! :D

03-14-2013, 12:13 PM
The trooper looks at the mirror and sees a reflection of herself and states....why didn't you tell me you were a trooper! :snicker:

That IS Funny,
And True !!!!!!!!!!