PDA

View Full Version : Gary

07-19-2006, 06:27 PM
How is he still the President of our Union? Did you hear the tape that is going around that was recorded from an earlier PEG meeting? Who does this guy think he is? He has definitely forgotten who he works for!

Does anybody feel a need for a Recall?

God help us all.

07-20-2006, 01:38 PM
I am dazed and confused. What has happened to our department? Where are we going? It seems that everybody is in bed with eveybody else and that politics are the focal point and not crime prevention. As far as I am concerned, all of the current leaders need to be replaced by fresh, new blood. My radio car is moving just a bit slower these days and my colleagues seem even slower. This is done for our own protection. This was certainly not what I was hoping to become when I was in the academy. Sorry SF. I need to take care of myself and my family. The politics made me do it!

07-21-2006, 06:09 PM
He is on his way out. Don't worry. His mouth has done him in once and for all. If this doesn't show his true colors, then those who choose to ignore this fact deserve all that come to them

08-07-2006, 03:58 AM
How long will Gary be allowed to spew his stupidity in our name? Is there any way to recall him?? I am still confused why people voted for him. He has always been more concerned with himself and his cronies than what the membership wants.

08-07-2006, 09:47 PM
Just listen to this...

http://www.insidethesfpd.com/PEG%20CLIPS/clip.html

08-16-2006, 02:36 AM
That guy is nut's and is more out of touch with the rank and file then the admin.. We ain't spoiled Gary and we ain't nut's and contrary to your suggestion we ain't gonna "blow our brains out" we just want a POA that represents the members no the Admin..

Amused
08-24-2006, 03:19 PM
August 23, 2006

John Hanley, President
S.F. Firefighters Union, Local 798
1139 Mission Street
San Francisco, CA 94103

RE: Endorsement of Chris Daly for Supervisor

Dear John,

It is with great regret that I am compelled to write you. It has come to my attention, as well as my Board of Directors, that Local 798 (the Firefighters Union) has endorsed Chris Daly for Supervisor in District 6. I cannot remember an elected official in this City who has exhibited more hostility towards the San Francisco Police Department, and its members. On one occasion, Daly went so far as to physically and verbally assault one of our officers in a public venue, resulting in the supervisor’s arrest. Time and again he has exhibited a total lack of maturity and composure that has made him nothing more than an obstructionist to city government.

While I understand that at times we must go our own way in the world of politics, we are deeply disappointed that the Firefighters Union could not draw the line at Chris Daly. He has shown himself to be our political enemy on many occasions, and I would guess that behavior will continue into the foreseeable future.

Your endorsement of Chris Daly can’t help but weaken the bond between our two unions. Our relationship has always been one of mutual respect based on our common goal of public safety.

We would hope in the future to work with your organization to endorse candidates that truly represent the ideals and best interests of the majority of San Franciscan’s.

Sincerely,

San Francisco Police Officers’ Assn.

Gary Delagnes, President

08-24-2006, 07:50 PM
Sometimes I am simply bewildered by this entire union. Where did we go wrong?

08-25-2006, 04:24 AM
We elected a boob!