PDA

View Full Version : Heart Strong

07-19-2006, 03:24 AM
My head is down but my heart is strong. I spend my days in the records room doing mundane work that can be only considered punishment. You win this round Heather but you shall not prevail. A good heart will beat strong and a heavy heart will won't last long. I hope your sleep is sound but I can only imagine the pain. I know you Heather. I know you are a decent person. This cannot be the workings of you alone. I am sorry that you must be the bearer of this weight. A strong person would not have had to be troubled, for they would have stood up for what is right. Our fight has just begun and I am afraid that it is you who will be targeted for this injustice. As you know better than most....this should not be taken personally....this is just politics. But when you feel the personal pain, you will then understand what it is like to be on the receiving end. My children don't yet understand politics.

Fierro en Guerra

07-19-2006, 03:30 AM
Be strong :D

07-24-2006, 08:57 PM
I have been there before brother and I can assure you that Chief's will come and go but if you stay strong (and I hope you do) you will prevail. Do not forget the Oath you took even if the administrators have forgotten.