PDA

View Full Version : Wasted efforts of your half ass agency

07-18-2006, 05:29 PM
What the hell is wrong when drug dealers in Palmetto Park order the fire bombing of neighborhood watch leaders homes? YOU LOST CONTROL!! I've heard it for the last decade as a cop in this county. Ive worked in St. pete and have seen the bullshit. How hard is it to do your job? Obviously all the little bullshit units are having no effect!! Get rid of CPO's, Street Crimes, and whatever the new bullshit unit is. I say take all the uniforms you got and plant them in sectors. adopt the zero tolerance attitude that helped fix new york city. Harmon get your head out of Go Davis' asshole and do your job. You act like you cant get rid of the old regime and Donny Williams cronnies. Last i checked it says chief on your name tag and the buck stops there. Get rid of the corrupt black supervisors that do absolutely nothing but hinder law enforcement. you know who they are, so do it. You definitely dont take those supervisors and put them in places like vice like you did. Clearly you need to stop the bullshit IA's and give out equal punishment. For christ sake how is Foster still certified? Wheres FDLE?? SPPD has zero control over it neighborhoods and that is total bullshit.

STOP PUNISHING THE COPS AND START PUNISHING THE CRIMINALS FAT ASS!!!!! I bet itll take an upper echelon person getting hurt or being the victim of a serious crime for change to take place. ****ing sad.

You fix problems like scumbag drug dealers that firebomb houses by not giving them breathing room. you ****ing harass the shit out of them until they move!! What has GO set in motion? They (scumbag drug dealers) get harass the hard working cops!! WELL I SAY **** THAT SHIT!!! I say let them do there jobs and push their sorry asses the **** out of St. Pete!!

Moral Majority
07-18-2006, 07:19 PM
COULD NOT AGREE MORE!!!!!!

07-18-2006, 09:24 PM
RE: Fire Bombing...

From SP Times-

Matthew Culp, who had one of the ****tails thrown at his house, said he was pleased with the arrests but still distressed at how dangerous the neighborhood became before authorities took action.

"It's really disturbing to see it come to this point before these arrests are made," Culp said. "They didn't see police as the real threat, they saw citizens as the real threat."

That last statement is a very telling story!

I'm sorry. I'll try to do better,

Fat Chuck

07-18-2006, 09:34 PM
Real Cop says it all. Too bad Harmon won't take charge, or get sacked over something like this. It was political pressure that brought the ATF in, then that screaming jackass Bill Prophet wants to claim credit for the arrests and blame the problem on Mr Culp in a channel 8 interview. Was it so long ago you were a real cop, Prophet? Or has your pension plus salary made you too comfortable?

Had the department been properly run for the past several years, this situation would to have been allowed to fester as it did. Real Cop's remarks show he has more knowledge of this department than I do. I just toil in the legal system and watch the stupidity that costs us all. Do your job, Harmon. And Prophet...take a cram course on who the bad guys are. Hint: they are the ones who have the "priors.