PDA

View Full Version : Hey Billy

07-18-2006, 12:32 AM
Get off your < removed by Mod 24 > and send some money our way! This is getting rediculous! We know you dont care because you are in the 6 digits but you are going to have a department if you keep this shit up! Yea, so no one wanted you in - you won the damn election so get over it! Quit being vindictive! We have kids to feed! Do you really care about kids as much as you say you do?? It doesnt appear that way! Prove me wrong!

Note from Mod 24: This post was edited to remove the personal attack. Please post your problems and concerns, but don't "personally attack" others because it violates the terms of service. Thanks.

SSOber
07-18-2006, 01:03 AM
I know you don't give a rip so long as you have some one with a pulse to fill a position. The problem is is that your not even filling the positions that people are leaving. :roll:
The jail is over crowed, and under staffed, yea keep telling yourself its not true. One day you'll wake up and find out that some one got hurt or worse killed. Its only a matter of time, not if its going to happen. Sweet dreams! :shock:

07-18-2006, 01:45 AM
Do you really think BB cares about kids. I have to work 20 to 30 hours of overtime just to make ends meet. Wich means less times for the kids. Maybe he wants are kids to get arrested like his. This is the one of the most expencive places to live in the US and he can't even give a 5% increase in salaries, but he can give his friends more money. DS dui and he gets promoted with a pay increase. FC he gets a job in the Jail making 50 to 60 a year. O I guess they are all just drinking buddies. We should all start drinkink and hurting people that seems to be the only way to get a raise around here. Thanks Billy for caring so much for your employies.

07-18-2006, 02:13 AM
Hey BB how about you stop drinking for about 48 hours take a look around see how many people think you are doing a piss pore job. EB KG TL DG J monge County Commision Just to name a few. So it's not just the lowly empoyies. Turn in your gun and your car take the job in Homeland security. O and if you could take all your drinking buddies with you. You will make us all happy. All this talk of who will run for sheriff I think anyone with no ties to you will do a much better job but thats not saying much. You have made this the worst department. You might remember this was one of the best in the state, but you were probably drinking then too. So you don't rember