PDA

View Full Version : Cowardly cops fired

News Dud
07-16-2006, 01:00 PM
Three Chicago officers ran away when a fellow officer was struggling for his life with an armed man, officials said.

Two of the fleeing policewomen were about 10 months into their 18-month probationary period before they could have become full-fledged officers with union benefits.

Those probationary female officers have been fired by police Supt. Phil Cline.

"After reviewing the videotaped evidence, it was clear to me that the two policewomen didn't do what they were trained to do, and they put the officer in peril," Cline said.

A third male officer, whose probation ended about three months ago, faces a departmental investigation and possible termination, too.

The incident was captured on a security camera and was reviewed by department officials.

The videotape may be used to show recruits at the police academy what officers should never do.

It is very unusual for officers to face disciplinary action for cowardice, but such allegations are almost never captured on videotape.Wow, that's bad. :roll: I read it here (http://www.suntimes.com/output/news/cst-nws-cops22.html). :roll:

07-16-2006, 03:02 PM
most of ours go into cib or sro :wink: thank god

07-16-2006, 10:48 PM
bring it moron, rookie. CIB? You seen them? Would do anything for you. If they didn't then it would surely mean to me that YOUR the problem. Give me one name of current CIB guys who would not bend over backwards for anything that was requested of them? Including backing your punk-a#$% up. CIB? Please, do your job, follow-up on your calls and dont list the snot nosed kid as a suspect in the next report you write you dipsh&t.

07-16-2006, 11:04 PM
bring it moron, rookie. CIB? You seen them? Would do anything for you. If they didn't then it would surely mean to me that YOUR the problem. Give me one name of current CIB guys who would not bend over backwards for anything that was requested of them? Including backing your punk-a#$% up. CIB? Please, do your job, follow-up on your calls and dont list the snot nosed kid as a suspect in the next report you write you dipsh&t.I know this wasn't directed to me and I didn't make the original comment, but I'd like to add my .02

I have been in a fight where a fellow deputy simply stood there and watched and didn't "jump in" and left it up to me to subdue the guy. Up to that point, I "assumed" that all cops would instinctively jump into a fight where someone is actively resisting arrest. I was wrong. And I am here to tell you that you can't judge a book by its cover. Just because someone is wearing a uniform doesn't mean they have the ability (or will) to fight when the shit hits the fan. Yes, there are cops who don't want to get their hands dirty. I will never forget that day as long as I live. Never. :twisted:

No, I'm not blaming CIB or any other unit. A "chicken cop" can exist in any unit. The keyword here is "exist" -- that's all they do. They are stealing valuable air with every breath they take. :roll:

But at least they look good in uniform. :roll:

07-17-2006, 01:11 AM
That is very sad that you felt the need to slam the CIB people. They are probably the hardest working Deputies in the Department. Everytime I needed something they were more then willing to help and their attitude is always great. I had them come out on my scene many times during the middle of the night after they worked a full day because they were on call. When our shift is done we do not have to worry about our phone ringing. They are a great group of guys and gals. They also make very good supervisors later on.
But since you're not a coward then you should have no problem posting your name. But then again I know you won't because it is you who is the coward hiding behind your screen name.

07-17-2006, 02:03 PM
Some of your CIB and SRO guys are the ones you WANT to back you up! Most of them are veterans and are inside because they HAVE applied serious ass kickin's when needed! I wont throw names but you know who you are!!!!!

On another note, when i worked for the S/O, there was a Deputy that allowed me to fight in the water with a guy and he stood there and watched (CP-Swat). Later, I asked him what the *&^% was up and he didnt want to get dirty! I never worked anywhere around him again unless i had to. I cannot believe that person is a swat member but oh well.

07-17-2006, 08:14 PM
When i worked for the S/O, there was a Deputy that allowed me to fight in the water with a guy and he stood there and watched (CP-Swat). Later, I asked him what the *&^% was up and he didnt want to get dirty! I never worked anywhere around him again unless i had to. I cannot believe that person is a swat member but oh well.The important thing is that he looks good in uniform, even if he refused to help you arrest the suspect. :?

He's currently on active-duty in the military and he's assigned to be a driver for some general in Tampa. I hope the general doesn't get into a fight because he won't get any help from his driver!!! :shock: But at least the driver looks good in uinform. :roll:

07-18-2006, 03:49 AM
To the person who said "Most of ours go to CIB/SRO..."....post their names so we know exactly who you are talking about.....and while you are at it, post yours too!!!

07-20-2006, 01:46 PM
pee wee :lol:

07-20-2006, 01:59 PM
(Some of your CIB and SRO guys are the ones you WANT to back you up!)

I dont know about this statement. I know of a south CIB person who is too self-absorbed and must have forgot how to be a cop. He made contact, the suspect obtained a knife and came after him. End result....he did nothing...then was talked to by his boss. He is highly over rated. His initals are the same as Kiss Azz, oh yea he does that too.

07-20-2006, 09:22 PM
That is not at all how it happened. You are no better then Tom Lyons. I am sure the report is available for your review and the CIB supervisor would probably answer any of your questions.

07-20-2006, 11:36 PM
That is not at all how it happened. You are no better then Tom Lyons. I am sure the report is available for your review and the CIB supervisor would probably answer any of your questions.Well then, why don't you tell us your opinion of how it happened, since your opinion is more accurate?