PDA

View Full Version : recent events in the mideast... the rest of the story.

07-15-2006, 11:58 PM
Consider the recent events between Israel & Lebanon.
Hizbollah abducts 2 IDF soldiers and demands the release of prisoners which Israel holds......Israel retaliates with a strong arm. Rockets start and International tensions increase.

Start googling, Search for what is really happenning over there.
There is the threat that this could be the start of something much bigger!

Ask yourself who exactly ....are they demanding Israel to release?

Here's one: http://www.samirkuntar.org/

His borther in arms is also metioned...hint...go to the english version and scroll through the site. Anyone remember the "Achille Lauro"....how about Abu Abbas? Hizbollah really wants these two back...

Why do I bring this up .....you may well ASK?
Have you heard of ANY of this from the Press?
Agendas are flying left and right.
But what is the TRUTH ?

Attention: Company Clerk ~ What's your intel on what I just said? Do you have my Biff-Burger Back on what I say?

LeoAffairs produces inside information on the current state of affairs deep inside SPPD and the City of St Petersburg.
Yes there are times when flames are being thrown around hap-hazardly at one another . but at the same time.... truth seekers out here, have presented FACTS in the face of the Public.

Equating UHURUS to terrorists ...might seem unreal because they don't have Katyusha rockets ~ but they do hold the City Hostage to their demands.

Showing King Richard Baker as Reigning over the French Revolution and calling for it's peasants to " EAT CAKE".....Watch ~ the have and have not's battle over our downtown and surrounding ares over the next few years.

Let's not forget another player.... GoD. He's been quietly amassing his paycheck and other royalites from the King, and others.... while slowly expanding his realm of "Midtown". Keeping his Puppets in line.

SPPD needs a leader ~ not a puppet

The troops are tired
We've had enough..bull$h!t

ACCREDIT THIS !!!!

Fred
07-16-2006, 12:09 AM
Samir,
Me think you need some sleep.

Fred NotWong

07-16-2006, 12:11 AM
Sir NotWong
Am I Not Wrong?

Picasso
07-16-2006, 12:35 AM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f375/picassooo1/maxwell.jpg

Bill Maxwell is back in town.

To Bill: I hope you continue to say it... As you see it
I know you're reading this.
We've Missed your insight & input ......
Don't sell out !! You've been right on the mark ... so many times before.

07-16-2006, 03:39 AM
Bill's return will no doubt cause some angst for some, but I also welcome his warts-and-all approach. I hope he turns his attention to the woeful neglect of public safety by the mayor and police chief and fires a few verbal missiles at the poverty purveyors who force citizens to contend with too much crime and danger.

CompanyClerk
07-17-2006, 05:38 AM
Samir... You are correct and while the liberals are asking for Bush's head... they need to look at the harm and terror they have done.

With Carter in charge he pushed Israel to release over 200 jerks from jail, because yasser arrafat said they were political prisoners. Well of those political prisoners, some were involved in the USS Cole attack. Some were involved in three embassy bombings. 32 went on with their lives to become human bombs at the Israeli border towns.

The ones that clinton help get released ended up at the World Trade Center in 2001. Israel could care less about political correctness... it's their ass on the line each day. And ANY Arab, Muslim or Islamic who does not heed the word stop in Hebrew... Well the next thing they hear is silence, because that is the last word they will ever hear.

The way things are going, all of you politically corect officers who have to tell a perp more than once to obey a command... I know that I am an old fool... But I survived because of the SO TRUE ADAGE: I would rather be tried by 12... Than carried by 6!

And every punk on the street knows that you won't shoot, hit them with a stick or even yell bad words at them... which is why the first thing they do is RUN!

Israel is doing the right thing to protect its nation and its people. Our nation, states and cities are allowing small minorities to push us further and further away from the true nature of "OUR" nation!

If the guy in Pompano does not want a Mosque in his town, he has the same rights at the people who say they don't want prayer in school. This is a free country, but before the build the next nazi party meeting center in my town... I will verbaly protest during every day that has sunlight. That would be my day job... What I do on my evenings off is my own business.

Now let me close with this final bit of news you can find on the United Nations website about their WHO (World Health Organization). There are currently 28 MILLION cases of childhood polio in the Middle Eastern Countries (none in Israel), which has NO cure. WHO wants to go in and inoculate 16 MILLION children under the age of 5 (after 5 years of age, the vaccine has little or no effect) in the Muslim/Islamic nations at no charge to them.

But none of the nations will allow it, and they say that for religious reasons... They do allow shots. They do allow medicine. But 18 years ago they passed a law saying NO to Polio Vaccine, which gives them their current count of 28 Million cases and most of those children 97% don't reach the age of ten. Now you want to know WHY they won't allow the Polio Vaccine...???

Because the inventor of the Vaccine was named Jonas Salk... A Jew!

Now if they are willing to watch their children be maimed and in pain till they die, what makes you think even for a tenth of a New York second that they have ANY Reasoning Capabilities when it comes to taking a Christian Life? (We already know what they think about Jewish Life.)

If they get passed the Jews, the rest of the world is doomed. So support and protect them, they are your LAST DEFENSE!

07-17-2006, 06:42 PM
Great answers all!

Here's a couple of GREAT resources...

http://www.getusout.org/index.html

http://www.jbs.org/

I'd like to say, "we'll be next" but as my erudite friend 'Company Clerk' has pointed out, we have been next, several times!

FD Bro'

CompanyClerk
07-17-2006, 07:10 PM
FD Bro' - WOW B-4 eye cude knot spel erudite... Nowe eye R 1!

The problem with most things are not the 'true' answers, but the willingness to let go of what you have been told in order to 'accept' the truth... Even if it is not what we wanted to hear.

As you said FD Bro'; "we have been next, several times!" The Allah followers believe that if they get rid of Israel's back-up (the USA) they will be able to defeat them. The truth is, Israel has been in a restraint mode, they have the power and the will to turn most of their enemies country's into a recycled glass center!

The group that still calls themselves PLO and Palestinians, are just people who were passing through. Just because you call yourself a New Yorker, does not give you the right to demand back the city or the state!

Most all Christians who are becoming more liberal and think that the PLO has that land coming to them... Need to re-open their Bible, Old or New Testament, and see how many times different Egyptian Pharos, Roman Emperors, etc. sent the Hebrews back to their homeland... Palestine.

This was there land for almost 5,000 years before Christ, yet again is: "The problem with most things are not the 'true' answers, but the willingness to let go of what you have been told in order to 'accept' the truth... Even if it is not what we wanted to hear."

CompanyClerk
07-17-2006, 10:12 PM
http://www.veteranspostnews.com/ImagesE-L/Humor/UnjustIsrael.jpg

07-19-2006, 02:19 AM
Though I agree with the sentiment of the map... Iranians (and the nation of Iran) are not Arabs, they are Persians.

Picasso
07-19-2006, 05:23 PM
Let's throw away the Arab and Persian labels.
Why don't we just compare.....Majority of Sunni & Shia
to the rest of the area.....Not taking into the minority Moslems in Europe..
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f375/picassooo1/Muslim_Distribution_map.jpg
Can I make it any clearer ? :shock: