PDA

View Full Version : I love this place! :)

07-15-2006, 02:54 PM
I'm so glad my husband got hired here. Each agency has issues, everyone has problems, there is NO perfect PD or SO.

That said, I love CPD! It really IS family and it's so wonderful to see families supporting each other and thecamaraderie
of the officers. There are always a "problem child" here or there, and usually they screw up so bad they get fired. Overall, this place rocks. Not necessarily because of who's running the place, but every officer here, every employee, and volunteer.

In this world of negativity, I wanted to say thank you for the job you do. You truly have your life on the line and sacrifice so much. They could never pay you enough and the community could never thank you enough. It took being married to a cop to realize what you go through.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

A Missus

07-19-2006, 05:20 AM
haha...what a joke of post....listen, if you just got hired here....don't hold your breath. You still got to make it through FTO and probation. Just don't make the mistake like others have in the past and start buying new toys.....cause you never know... :lol:

07-19-2006, 06:06 AM
To Whatever,
Apparently it couldn’t have been too hard if you made it through probation. Someone comes aboard with a decent attitude and you can’t wait to be the first to start stabbing them or his wife in the back. No place is perfect but more people with decent attitudes would surly help to make the job more bearable.

JAFO

07-19-2006, 01:32 PM
haha...what a joke of post....listen, if you just got hired here....don't hold your breath. You still got to make it through FTO and probation. Just don't make the mistake like others have in the past and start buying new toys.....cause you never know... :lol:

Um, my dh probably has more time on than you... just a guess. He's more than half way to retirement. So, no blinders on here...

Just grateful for the job he has and that CPD has some really wonderful people working there.

It's sad how someone comes on here with a little 'light', a positive post on your department and you shoot them down.

Be thankful you have a good job, making good money with people who, for the most part will back you up and are there for you through thick and thin.

07-23-2006, 02:25 AM
sounds like Scientology has claimed another victim

all hail Xenu!!!!

07-23-2006, 10:10 PM
Never ever, never ever... would we have anything to do with that CULT.

07-24-2006, 01:39 AM
Thats a crap lie, several of your officers are security for the cult, they are part and parcel to cult business. Don't say it when CPD has id'd scientologists who are now police officers.

Xenu pd if you don't watch out

07-24-2006, 02:24 AM
I meant we as in my hubby and I. I'm not sure about every officer and their personal beliefs. Perhaps there are some that are sci-fi's, but I but there are sci-fi's at just about any PD. :( Just like there is probably a showing of many different religions and beliefs.

Certain movie stars make that cult look appealing to some, I guess.

But it's no religion.

07-24-2006, 06:11 AM
CPD only worked off duty for scientology for a limited time, just like any other off duty job worked anywhere around the city. scientology merely painted the picture that they used cpd in such a way to hint that officers were their "employees". Deception is the key, obviously

07-26-2006, 04:09 PM
CPD only worked off duty for scientology for a limited time, just like any other off duty job worked anywhere around the city

Correct. And the thing is A. some officers wouldn't work it. And B. the ones that did work these 'off duty jobs', did so because they need the money.

The scientologists can't stand the police department and do just about all they can to avoid us, they freak out if we go onto their property or if one of their drones call us because they want to escape. They also do all they can to make the police department look bad. We all wish they just went away, maybe to Germany or perhaps another planet.

07-30-2006, 06:06 PM
There is no connection between CPD and Madscientologists....
Now move along.....

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y167/Airbrushayatollah/chieftom.jpg

08-04-2006, 08:52 PM
TC wouldn't like it here. The lifestyle is too slow.

02-18-2007, 10:06 AM
Sad thing is there is some truth to Whatever's post. It's not a good feeling to go through 23 weeks of training then end up unemployed 10 days before Christmas. :|

To Whatever,
Apparently it couldn’t have been too hard if you made it through probation. Someone comes aboard with a decent attitude and you can’t wait to be the first to start stabbing them or his wife in the back. No place is perfect but more people with decent attitudes would surly help to make the job more bearable.

JAFO

JAFO
02-20-2007, 06:33 AM
To Lottery Loser,
If someone went through 23 weeks of FTO training they would have been advised all along during this same period of time on their actual status within the program and there would be no real surprises.

02-24-2007, 04:34 AM
SURPRISE! lol :lol:

02-25-2007, 05:56 AM
SINCE YOU ARE A WIFE OF A NEW OFFICER AT CPD, WE FEEL OBLIGATED TO WARN YOU ABOUT A CERTAIN FEMALE DISPATCHER. IT DOES NOT MATTER TO HER WHETHER OR NOT A MALE OFFICER IS MARRIED OR HAS A GIRLFRIEND. SHE IS CURRENTLY DATING OFFICER NUMBER FIVE, COULD BE MORE THAT WE DON'T KNOW OF YET. THIS OFFICER IS OR WAS MARRIED AND HAS KIDS. AS FAR AS WE KNOW HE HAS LEFT HIS FAMILY FOR HER. WHY HE HAS DONE THIS IS ANY ONE'S GUESS. SHE HAS A MENTALITY OF A SEVEN YEAR OLD AND IS A POOR DISPATCHER AS WELL. TELL YOUR HUSBAND THAT HE SHOULD FAMILIARIZE HIMSELF WITH THE DIFFERENT VOICES OF THE DISPATCHERS. AFTER TIME HE WILL KNOW WHAT DISPATCHERS TO TRUST AND THOSE DISPATCHERS THAT DON'T HAVE A CLUE.

02-25-2007, 03:59 PM
Oh, we aren't new. :D I still love this place, though.

As for whom you are referring to, people like that come and go. My husband is smart because he really doesn't "trust" anyone. Especially single females at work. They are co-workers, period. Everyone at the PD knows who the good dispatchers are. In life, the bad apples have a way of rotting to the core on their own.

I do feel really bad for that family, the wife and kids. Someone else's selfish and foolish choices will scar them for life. And for what? To the dispatcher: Honey, if he cheated on his wife for you, chances are he'll do the same thing to you.

Rest well at night knowing you helped (note helped, as it's his fault too) destroy a family. One day you may be a mother and if you are so blessed, I hope their daddy doesn't do the same thing to them.

Selfish, selfish people.

02-26-2007, 12:04 AM
GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOUR HUSBAND DOES NOT TRUST ANYONE. WE HOPE THAT OTHER WIVES AND GIRLFRIENDS THAT FREQUENT THIS WEBSITE HAVE A HEART TO HEART TALK WITH THEIR LOVED ONES. LADIES MAKE SURE THAT THEY KNOW HOW MUCH YOU LOVE THEM AND PRAY FOR THEIR SAFE RETURN. THERE WAS A TIME WHEN A CPD DISPATCHER WAS HELD TO A HIGH STANDARD. A PERSON WANTING TO BE A DISPATCHER NEEDED TO HAVE CERTAIN REQUIREMENTS. SUCH AS, GOOD JUDGEMENT, FAST THINKING AND GOOD OLD COMMON SENSE. THESE HIGH STANDARDS HAVE LOWERED TREMENDOUSLY, NOW IT DOES NOT MATTER IF A PERSON CAN READ OR WRITE.

WE ARE IN AGREEMENT THAT THE OFFICER INVOLVED IS ALSO AT FAULT. IT DID NOT OBVIOUSLY MATTER TO EITHER OF THEM THAT THERE WAS A DEDICATED WIFE AND KIDS THAT ARE WILL BE FOREVER SCARRED BECAUSE OF THEIR ACTIONS. THEY ARE BOTH SELFISH AND IN OUR OPINION DESERVE EACH OTHER. WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE SORROW WE FEEL FOR THE FAMILY.

TO MR. AND MRS. HAPPY STAY SAFE ALWAYS!

02-26-2007, 05:42 AM
Well, We do feel sorry for the wife and kids. I sure hope that she (the wife) knows that she can contact CPD Staff and files a complaint against that dispatcher, for what she has done. From what "we" are hearing, everyone at CPD knows she has the mental ability of a four year old child. There have been numerous complaints made from patrol, SGT's & LT's, referring to her poor performance & sad ability.

We sure hope they aren't doing anything on city time or has done anything on city time, or even break time for that matter. Kind of hard to watch them since, they both are on the same night squad.

[/code]

02-26-2007, 08:27 PM
Grow some big ones and name her. If I knew who it was I would!!!!!!!

Another Wife

02-26-2007, 09:09 PM
Someone did name her several days ago and then, POOF!, the post was gone. The post said her name began with the letter "G".

02-27-2007, 02:15 AM
I dont care what any of you say she is a homewrecker cause she is dam hot...and that goes for you to ms happy...pooooof, right under your nose and he is gonzo!!

02-27-2007, 01:24 PM
and that goes for you to ms happy...pooooof, right under your nose and he is gonzo!!

So you are saying that every married man at the PD would leave their wife for her? Am I getting this right? Because she's "hot"?

What a sad, pathetic comment to make. You obviously were deeply hurt by your daddy or a past relationship. I hope you get over your bitterness towards men.

For I know many, many fine men that have morals and integrity. My husband happens to be one.

Mrs. Happy

02-27-2007, 04:53 PM
and that goes for you to ms happy...pooooof, right under your nose and he is gonzo!!

So you are saying that every married man at the PD would leave their wife for her? Am I getting this right? Because she's "hot"?

What a sad, pathetic comment to make. You obviously were deeply hurt by your daddy or a past relationship. I hope you get over your bitterness towards men.

For I know many, many fine men that have morals and integrity. My husband happens to be one.

Mrs. Happy

her name may sound like smetchen and
this is her favorite position -----> :o

I do hope that this smelly used up everyone has had her poor excuse of a dispatcher will finally step on someone's toes, "who counts" or it may all start coming out like dirty laundry in the news papers or other ways about how "dirty " the CPD is and that they have no morals. Or maybe just maybe this smelly little fish will come face to face with an upset wife with whom she is cheating on her husband with and that little domestic will end up in big letters, no doubt, in the news paper as well. I know there are good men at CPD as there are good women who are LEO's as well. Let's fish (no pun intended) out the rotten apples and get the standards back up for the dispatchers and keep our LEO's safe. I am thinking that smetchen may think what she's got is more special than what the rest of us were equipped with. LOL. Any takers???????? 'CAUSE SHE'S GIVING IT AWAY FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to anyone.......oh I'm sorry not to anyone....you have to be married..............

02-27-2007, 04:57 PM
I dont care what any of you say she is a homewrecker cause she is dam hot...and that goes for you to ms happy...pooooof, right under your nose and he is gonzo!!

smetchen quite writing on this blog about yourself.......hot? how about old hot fish

02-27-2007, 05:36 PM
Any takers???????? 'CAUSE SHE'S GIVING IT AWAY FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to anyone.......oh I'm sorry not to anyone....you have to be married..............

Ouchie.

One thing that comes to mind.. HIV. Um, I sure hope if you are dumb enough to sleep around that you are wrapping your package.

02-27-2007, 06:01 PM
Any takers???????? 'CAUSE SHE'S GIVING IT AWAY FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! to anyone.......oh I'm sorry not to anyone....you have to be married..............

Ouchie.

One thing that comes to mind.. HIV. Um, I sure hope if you are dumb enough to sleep around that you are wrapping your package.

remember what you said ....lol, "dumb enough to sleep around" equals too dumb to "wrap the package" lol

02-27-2007, 08:00 PM
You people need to get real. Why are you spending so much time on this topic, which by the way isn't really any of your business? There are so many other more important problems with CPD, i.e., the corruption that exists within management especially with the Dewster. Get your priorities in order.

02-27-2007, 08:06 PM
You people need to get real. Why are you spending so much time on this topic, which by the way isn't really any of your business? There are so many other more important problems with CPD, i.e., the corruption that exists within management especially with the Dewster. Get your priorities in order.

voice of reason? okay you blind wearing horse. This IS a moral problem within CPD and probably within other agencies as well, I'm sure and in case you aren't aware of the right to free speech....if you don't like it then don't waste your time reading this....apparently this is none of your business :roll:

MOD 22
02-28-2007, 12:28 AM
If the voice of reason knows of any factual corruption by management, as the claim, then that individual should do something about it, instead of spreading idle gossip. Maybe a few facts would help. Also please watch the names, Voice of reason.

02-28-2007, 10:30 AM
Go back to your cave bottom-dweller. It's obvious that you cannot meet someone of integrity and self respect. On second thought you should tell gw that you are interested, she will add you to her list.

02-28-2007, 10:57 AM
JUST A LITTLE FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT GW IS NOT THE ONLY DISPATCHER THAT IS INCOMPETENT. THERE ARE SEVERAL, AND MORE IN TRAINING. WE BELIEVE THAT VM'S NEW APPROACH, RECRUITING FROM TRAILER PARKS IS OBVIOUSLY A MISTAKE AND NEEDS TO BE RECTIFIED.

WE SAY ONCE AGAIN TO EVERY LEO, AND WIVES OF LEOS' AT CPD, WATCH YOUR OWN BACK AT ALL TIMES, TAKE NOTHING FOR GRANTED, AND NEVER MAKE THE MISTAKE TO BELIEVE THAT YOUR DISPATCHER KNOW WHERE YOU ARE. MOST LIKELY YOUR DISPATCHER IS BUSY, LOOKING A MAGAZINE, EATING, TALKING ON THE PHONE OR MOST LIKELY CURSING YOU FOR INTERRUPTING WITH RADIO TRAFFIC.

02-28-2007, 04:59 PM
If GW really has the intelligence level of a 7 year old then why do you posters keep ruthlessly calling her hurtful names. She has always been nice to me and I have noticed that she may be slow. With this in mind, maybe the real ones who should be bashed are the ones taking advantage of her mentality. Somebody posting on this site has obvious hatred for her beyond bashing her for helping to break up a family.

It takes two to tango and I put a lot of the blame squarely on SF for turning his back on his newborn to hound around. If not for the sake of your marriage then at least for the sake of your children not growing up with their father in a normal household.

Granted, GW is reeeeaaaallllly bad at dispatching and I can't believe she is the best one up there to be running the radio most of the time but let's be honest and call out both of them, or all of them, for what they are. Her with her child like mentality and the opportunists who would pounce on any tail they could.

P.S. As far as the evidence goes of corruption, many know what has taken place and what was swept under the carpet but are reluctant to say. This is because they know it will be twisted around and they will suffer career wise since the one mentioned in previous posts actually runs this departement and has made those horrible decisions of protecting people on the wrong team.

Maybe the Communist Times would like to investigate?

03-03-2007, 07:19 PM
well, the one who sarted all this, the originial author it seems, is purely jeallous. but did you know this person is just as bad. having "wrecked" the home of their current spouse, who at the time was MARRIED. so, can we all say pot calling the kettle black?!
now, as far as this comm center person goes, obviously the marriage was already over when the two of them got involved. why do u people think someone goes looking outside of their marriage? THEY'RE NOT HAPPY!! so for all u people who apparently have nothing better to do then meddle in others' lives. u should be worrying about your own life and leave them alone. but, if your so hard up for gossip or what ever, then go to the closet store and get a national enquirer.

03-08-2007, 11:01 PM
Why are you hounding GW. Are you saying the officers she has seen have no morals and are unable to make decisions. Come on!! Adults are just that. It takes 2 people. If her ability on the radio is so bad have her on duty supervisor document this. Look back in her training records and find out what FTO signed the papers saying she was competent. I suggest she retain an attorney and if not already, join the local union. Enough is enough. If you have personal attacks for her, take them up with her after work…Just follow the smell of the skunk (SF). Have a great day.

03-09-2007, 04:25 AM
GW OBVIOUSLY LIKES THE SCENT, EAU DE PERFUME OF SKUNK. I DO BELIEVE IT'S HER FAVORITE. SF GAVE HER THAT PERFUME FOR VALENTINE'S DAY. EVERYONE IN THE CENTER KNOWS THAT TS IS THE GTO (NOT FTO, DON'T YOU EVER CONFUSE THE TWO, BECAUSE FTOS' KNOW HOW TO DO THEIR JOB) THAT RELEASED GW, BECAUSE SHE NEEDED A DOG SITTER. TS USUALLY HAS THESE KINDS OF FRIENDSHIPS, BUT DON'T WORRY, IT WON'T LAST LONG. GW WILL REALIZE THAT SHE IS JUST BEING USED, OR MAYBE NOT. IF GW DOES RETAIN AN ATTORNEY, MAYBE SHE CAN HAVE THE OFFICERS' WHO KNOW HER WELL, GIVE CHARACTER WITNESS STATEMENTS. TO FRIEND OF GW, INSTEAD OF WRITING BLOGS MAYBE YOU SHOULD TALK TO HER DIRECTLY, BUT DON'T FORGET TO USE SMALL WORDS.
Why are you hounding GW. Are you saying the officers she has seen have no morals and are unable to make decisions. Come on!! Adults are just that. It takes 2 people. If her ability on the radio is so bad have her on duty supervisor document this. Look back in her training records and find out what FTO signed the papers saying she was competent. I suggest she retain an attorney and if not already, join the local union. Enough is enough. If you have personal attacks for her, take them up with her after work…Just follow the smell of the skunk (SF). Have a great day.

03-09-2007, 01:38 PM
Who is SF? There are two people with those intials???? Give another hint.

JAFO
03-09-2007, 03:18 PM
The majority of these posts need to be deleated.

If someone has a problem with their marriage then seek professional help. Remember, like it was said before, it takes two to tango. Both are at fault not just one person.

If someone has a valid complaint then make a complaint at the station and not on here. This is only a discussion board.

This forum is for the sharing of revelent information not backstabbing, gossip and soap opera drama.

It looks like a number of people need to grow up and face facts.

MOD 22
03-09-2007, 08:21 PM
I think I already said that.

JAFO
03-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Mod 22,
Then please help to re-establish at least some of our creditability and start deleating worthless posts and/or entire threads.

If someone has a personal problem, this is not the place or the format to discuss it.

MOD 22
03-10-2007, 12:31 AM
My mission is to attempt to see that the rules are being followed, not to decide which topics are discussed.

Sorry JAFO. Even though I may agree with you, I need to attempt to be neutral, even though I sometimes express my opinion. And this issue needs to go away.

Mod 22

03-16-2007, 06:55 AM
sounds like Scientology has claimed another victim

all hail Xenu!!!!

LOL my thoughts exactly ... said isn't what what CPD has come to[/quote]