PDA

View Full Version : Someone has a soft spot for Carhart.

07-14-2006, 12:33 AM
Its interesting that twice today an atricle written by the Palm Beach Post was posted regarding Ex PBSO Captain David Carhart. Each time it was deleted. What happened to freedom of speach? There was nothing slanderous posted, just a public document.

I guess this is a friend of Carhart deleting the posts. I'm sure this one will be deleted as well.

07-14-2006, 06:09 AM
I think the point is simple, as a general rule, those of us that enter this forum more than likely read the Post and the Sun. There is nothing constructive about posting negative items on this board, especially when there is very little posted that is positive. Additionally, posting the article probably evoked a slanderous and vulgar response that warranted deleting, therefore, the entire string was deleted.

While you are searching for something negative to post, try searching ODMP some time. An Officer in Virginia died on July 8th from a motorcycle accident. You might try sending a post or letter of regard to that agency in support of their fallen brother, now that would be some time well spent.

Maybe you already knew about the Officer and had him in your thoughts; I do not pretend to know what people are thinking. I just feel that most of the people posting on this particular message board are running in reverse when we should be pushing forward.

You might try pacing yourself; there will be plenty similar articles in the future reference to Belle Glade and some of the things that people are going to be held accountable for. The investigations are far from over and it seems that the more people that get jerked in for questioning, the more Crap floats to the top. It’s funny what people will talk about when they want the attention off themselves.

This would be a good time for everyone, west of the twenty-mile bend, to lay low and wait for the storm to pass.

Just a thought…….

03-23-2007, 08:37 PM
Just think this was important to reiterate.

Been There, Done That
03-25-2007, 07:31 PM
Not all of us read the paper all the time. Maybe someone can provide a lik to the articles in question without posting some comments.