PDA

View Full Version : What Is The Problem?

07-13-2006, 02:39 PM
I've been in law enforcement for 11 years and I've never cited another cop. The closest I've came was when this off-duty officer could not produce his leo credentials but even then for him to say he was a cop, I did not cite him in which he was clearly speeding. I asked the off-duty cop for his agency's phone number in which he gave it to me, I made the call and validated his position with the aforementioned agency. The same cop thanked me for not stroking him and stated he would have done the same thing in good faith. That also so goes to show you that if you have your credentials, you WON'T and WILL NOT get cited by me. Ok, I did wrong by speeding, but listen... I'm a human being who, like you, took a similar oath to uphold the law. This kind of means that you and I are brothers of justice. You do not have to lecture me on the side of the road for 20 minutes in an attempt to make me later than I was when you stopped me. I pretty much know the law just like you do. The reason I say this is because I used to stop people who actually told me, (in a sarcastic way), they were running late for some reason. It was then I'd purposely write slower and *****foot around during the whole traffic stop BUT,...the violator was not a cop!!!! Well I guess I could probably direct this post to Trooper Ports (Tall & Bald with a dead Squirrel on his upper lip). I hope the next traffic stop you conduct is way out on US 27 South, on a very hot day and you get four flat tires and your vehicle's gas gage stops working without your knowing it and you run out gas trying to keep cool until help gets there. Oh, I forgot and your radio signal is blocked by a thunderstorm over headquarters and your cell phone was accidentally left at home and no one stops to give you any help. You Citation Junky!!! :twisted: :twisted:

07-13-2006, 04:43 PM
I could not have written that any better. It was all said perfect. I couldn't agree more! Thank you for taking the words out of my mouth.

02-26-2009, 07:04 AM
yawn

02-26-2009, 12:24 PM
yawn

Why would someone spend all that time and effort to dig up a post from two and a half years ago just to let everyone know they think it's a boring thread?

02-26-2009, 03:15 PM
yawn

Why would someone spend all that time and effort to dig up a post from two and a half years ago just to let everyone know they think it's a boring thread?

Two distinct possibilities:

1. The person who wrote the thread back in 2006 was dissatisfied with the number of responses it got back then, and was hoping to gain some notoriety in 2009.

2. An officer with way too much time on his/her hands was just trying to stir up shizzat (as always). Being that he/she was too lazy to come up with a post on his/her own, he/she just searched for an old post and bumped it to the top of the threads.

Thank you, i'll be here all week. Be sure to try the fish, and tip your waitress.

02-26-2009, 08:53 PM
So, did he write you or just make you later than you were?

02-26-2009, 11:16 PM
Everytime I meet someone new who knows I'm a trooper I spend a good 10 minutes explaining how I'm not one of the "assholes" they associate as being troopers. Troopers (with the exception of Troop E) need to get with the times!

03-05-2009, 02:56 AM
Everytime I meet someone new who knows I'm a trooper I spend a good 10 minutes explaining how I'm not one of the "meany" they associate as being troopers. Troopers (with the exception of Troop E) need to get with the times!

If it takes you 10 minutes to explain something maybe you need to get with the times and use less words to make your point.