PDA

View Full Version : Great!!!!!!

07-10-2006, 05:48 PM
Nice to see we finally have our own forum.

Sysop
07-10-2006, 05:57 PM
Welcome aboard and please use this Board!

08-14-2006, 09:38 PM
:D Anybody have information on what is happening with the contract and a raise???

09-02-2006, 05:16 PM
:D Anybody have information on what is happening with the contract and a raise???
I don't have any information on the cntract and a raise but I'm glad to see that we have a forum. :)

09-06-2006, 08:54 PM
Please be careful what you post on here as Mod knows where and from what IP address you post, so its not hard to know who is posting what. Also, Mod is obviously pro-administration as he deletes any negativity on here, which is contrary to why this forum was started. Good and bad should be allowed like the other agencies.

Many already know this and that is why we have VERY few postings.

GREEN HORNET
09-08-2007, 12:15 PM
Is your startin pay ? and top out , any consideration for prior LEO ref $$$ . What do you do as School Police ? Do you have same jurs. off campus or in the entire Palm beach county. Take home cars ?

Thanks "The Hornet" :idea:

09-08-2007, 06:52 PM
Is your startin pay ? and top out , any consideration for prior LEO ref $$$ . What do you do as School Police ? Do you have same jurs. off campus or in the entire Palm beach county. Take home cars ?

No take home cars, Jurisdiction is to school property and Bus Stops, and school events.

10-29-2007, 07:49 PM
Please be careful what you post on here as Mod knows where and from what IP address you post, so its not hard to know who is posting what. Also, Mod is obviously pro-administration as he deletes any negativity on here, which is contrary to why this forum was started. Good and bad should be allowed like the other agencies.

WRONG! Admin doe not have access to IP's. Unless they take the time and effort to apply for the information, legally
;)

11-22-2007, 04:29 AM

No take home cars, Jurisdiction is to school property and Bus Stops, and school events.

Sorry, School Police has no jurisdiction at bus stops. That is county & city property. School administrators can discipline students for something that happens at the bus stop, but that's it.
I know school police still try to enforce at the bus stops, but if it goes to trial, it will be dropped. I used to work for PBC school board police years ago and a case was thrown out on me after a supervisor told me I could charge the suspect for battery at a bus stop.
I had to go with the victims family to PBSO and have a Deputy file charges. The suspect & his lawyer then took a plea.

11-22-2007, 04:40 AM

First of all, nice name. I hope you are never around to back me up.

2nd, your mods cannot view IP addresses. Only Mod1 & Mod2 and they do not release that information to other mods. I know this because I am a mod for another department. I happen to be reading the posts in this forum because I used to work here years ago. I was hoping to see more posts, but I guess people are afraid to when people like you are making them afraid to speak their mind.

If you really feel the moderator is bias, ask MOD1 to monitor his activity. I'm sure he is just doing his job. If anything is being deleted it's probably because you're accusing people of doing things without any proof of wrongdoing. I delete that junk all the time. It's in the Terms of Use that you cannot accuse people of something without supporting evidence. We are instructed to delete it.