PDA

View Full Version : changing to the star

07-10-2006, 01:58 PM
What is the approximate time span for the SO from application to hire date, for a local street cop already employed?

SPPD

07-10-2006, 02:12 PM
It's never for you. I'll see to it that you get written up so much that no one else will take you.

Enjoy your stay at St. Pete. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CHUCKY CHEEEZE
07-11-2006, 01:29 AM
You're doing the right thing Kevin!

07-11-2006, 12:56 PM
How did you know it was me? I like the Old NE front. Are you sure it is not the Old SE? :D

07-12-2006, 09:46 PM
it took about 1-2 months for the background and w/ exp u can get thru the FTO program in as little as 9 weeks.

07-28-2006, 08:41 PM
Unless you're Craig C, who made his way right in to SRO. Attaboy, you handsome devil!

07-28-2006, 08:47 PM
Real cops at SPPD are tired of the Uhuru bs and just want to enforce the law like we were trained to do. Friday's news article about the cameras & scanners for using tech gadgets to catch stolen vehicles sounds like a great new tool. Congrats

Love the quote by Sheriff Coats saying deputies will enforce the law and it's not an infringement on privacy rights. See job description for police. LOL

In st pete, we wave at stolen cars as they drive away per policy by Chief Chuckee Boy. No violent felony, no pursuit....and ultimately no backbone at staff level to support police work...eventually, without support there's no police work.