PDA

View Full Version : NOTHING REALLY MATTERS

07-08-2006, 12:49 AM
Your only fooling yourself if you think they, or anyone, really cares. You're beat down so bad you amaze yourself that you can still pick yourself up. You do the best you can with little to no help at all. You get written up for something you didn't do, had no control over, and most of all based on lies. You get verbally sexually abused by another employee, make a complaint, and it all falls back on you. Some how you are the bad one. Nothing happens to the abuser. And on, and on, and on ...

I need shelter and food and transportatlion and things like that to live. So I put up with it. Getting anther job is not as easy as it seems.

But I keep hoping things will get better. Why?

07-08-2006, 01:01 AM
Let us talk . Miss the chats we had on the other site when this first opened, call me or email me .

07-08-2006, 01:03 AM
Your only fooling yourself if you think they, or anyone, really cares. You're beat down so bad you amaze yourself that you can still pick yourself up. You do the best you can with little to no help at all. You get written up for something you didn't do, had no control over, and most of all based on lies. You get verbally sexually abused by another employee, make a complaint, and it all falls back on you. Some how you are the bad one. Nothing happens to the abuser. And on, and on, and on ...

I need shelter and food and transportatlion and things like that to live. So I put up with it. Getting anther job is not as easy as it seems.

But I keep hoping things will get better. Why?

If you do crossover LEO agencies usually will snap up a PO in a second. The only one I knew ever to be turned down was messing up on their psych test I heard. He was a little out there. I just feel at my age I dont want to crossover now, but if you desire to you should have no problem getting hired.

07-10-2006, 04:19 AM
Let us talk . Miss the chats we had on the other site when this first opened, call me or email me .

Hugs to you too however, it was not me who made this post. :O) p.s. I got a new 'puter and do not have your e-mail anymore :O(.

07-10-2006, 10:09 AM
If you do crossover LEO agencies usually will snap up a PO in a second.

Why is it that everyone always assumes that things posted on here are from POs? Couldn't possibly be from a 'support staff' could it? I mean we have to deal with the same BS when it comes to dealing with crooked co-workers/supervisors/administrators/etc. Yet, advice is always geared toward POs as if they are the ONLY ones in the agency. It's called consideration - stop and evaluate before you speak, that what you say may offend (or trigger) someone else.

To the original poster:
I say - regardless of if you're a PO or if you're support staff - hang in there. Things WILL improve. For example - September is right around the corner! :wink: They can't get away with murder forever - just look at Crosby. Eventually the dogs will get caught and caged.

07-10-2006, 11:55 AM
Why is it that everyone always assumes that things posted on here are from POs? Couldn't possibly be from a 'support staff' could it? I mean we have to deal with the same BS when it comes to dealing with crooked co-workers/supervisors/administrators/etc. Yet, advice is always geared toward POs as if they are the ONLY ones in the agency. It's called consideration - stop and evaluate before you speak, that what you say may offend (or trigger) someone else.

Ok you win! If you are a support person that contributes to this site, then yes you also are a moran. Do you really think that the Department gives a damn about all the whining on this site? You need to get a life!!! But anyway you win. Support satff that contribute to this site are also morans!!! Hvae a great DC day!!! :lol:

PS: Yes I am at work while reviewing this filth!! Why would anyone waste their own time reviewing or posting on this site? :P Get a life!!

07-10-2006, 11:56 AM

Ok you win! If you are a support person that contributes to this site, then yes you also are a moran. Do you really think that the Department gives a damn about all the whining on this site? You need to get a life!!! But anyway you win. Support satff that contribute to this site are also morans!!! Hvae a great DC day!!! :lol:

PS: Yes I am at work while reviewing this filth!! Why would anyone waste their own time reviewing or posting on this site? :P Get a life!!

07-10-2006, 11:58 AM
Ok you win! If you are a support person that contributes to this site, then yes you also are a moran. Do you really think that the Department gives a damn about all the whining on this site? You need to get a life!!! But anyway you win. Support satff that contribute to this site are also morans!!! Hvae a great DC day!!!

PS: Yes I am at work while reviewing this filth!! Why would anyone waste their own time reviewing or posting on this site? Get a life!!

This is the best posting I have ever seen!!! :lol:

07-10-2006, 11:59 AM

07-12-2006, 01:50 AM
I'm just a lowly convict guard, but POs work their behinds off.

07-12-2006, 02:17 AM
I'm just a lowly convict guard, but POs work their behinds off.

Unlike you all - are work waits for us and builds up when we are off and it is a way worse paperwork headache. You do your 8 and hit the gate. There are many PO's that could never take the inmates mess as a CO.