PDA

View Full Version : In Hiding

07-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Good Job to the officer sitting at 11 Ave and 49 Street last night. While you rested your eyes there was a burglary accross the street at the meat market. Hope the spotlight didn't bother you.

Just bustin your chops. If your that tired you might want to sit out of the public eye. Especially since the police are not well liked in that area. I'm sure if one of them gets a hair up their a$$ they wont care what city your cruiser is from.

Be safe

07-07-2006, 01:46 AM
I was not resting my eyes. I was busy eating corndogs and chips. Besides that's not gulfport and do you know how many reports we would have to write for St pete.

I took out my m16 but the corn dog grease made it hard to hold. I ran to the store and washed it all down with a soda but by the time I got back everybody was gone.

i luv corn dogs and chips........

07-07-2006, 03:24 AM
leave the GP officers alone its not their fault they work for a chief who has an IQ of 4 and 2 LT's that have no buisness being mall security let along cops, and countless SGT's who have the decision making skills of an embryo

oh and they also have to work with stone

07-12-2006, 09:01 PM
Maybe if your dispatchers dispatched you to the call prior to calling us we wouldn't have beat you there. You must be a real idiot to think that an officer would just sit there and watch someone break into a business. To you I say .....DUH!!!!!

07-12-2006, 09:33 PM
:oops: