PDA

View Full Version : new civilian employee

07-06-2006, 12:31 AM
Civilian employees: another advancement opportunity for you has been taken away. check out the new civilian employee (FOB) making $50grand in a newly created position.

07-06-2006, 12:44 AM
Civilian employees: another advancement opportunity for you has been taken away. check out the new civilian employee (FOB) making $50grand in a newly created position.What position is that?

07-07-2006, 01:03 AM
it's a newly created position, "project manager" or something like that. he gets a big office and a dept vehicle along with that $50G. he's a FOB and DS.

07-07-2006, 01:05 AM
I don't recall any such position being posted...when did that open up?

07-07-2006, 09:44 AM
His name is Frank Carol, and hes very close campaign worked for BB. Was very close to DG, however jumped ship. The latest job was BBs way of making sure he stays on board for Dunklee and don't return to the DG campaign. Job was never posted. he's suppose have been a former cop up north, possible detroit. Just abother BB buddy.

07-07-2006, 11:53 AM
His name is Frank Carol, and hes very close campaign worked for BB. Was very close to DG, however jumped ship. The latest job was BBs way of making sure he stays on board for Dunklee and don't return to the DG campaign. Job was never posted. he's suppose have been a former cop up north, possible detroit. Just abother BB buddy.Is it required by law or by general order to post positions??? (I don't know)

07-07-2006, 12:53 PM
His son is a bailiff. The guy is not up to speed or qualified to work on any 'project' at the SSO other than pure politics. How ridiculous!

07-08-2006, 01:51 AM
Ok before you slaughter the poor guy, Can we get some more intel? If he s a former cop maybe he is qualified...I dunno but Id still like to know what the position encompasses ? Come on doo tell

07-08-2006, 11:55 AM
Boy, some of you guys really don't get it? First, the guy is more then qualified to do any job at the SO, including a sworn job it it were that. Secondly, the sheriff by law does not have to post crap. He has his budget and can use it ANY way he pleases, without permission from anyone. While our sheriff has continually been very fiscally responsible to the people, he maintains the right to hire and fire who he wants, in positions that he wants, when he wants. PERIOD! The fact that he hires, promotes a friend or someone who supported him (held a sign) onl makes sense. So does most every other elected official, from local politicians to the President. Why wold a sheriff or anyone, if given the opportunity to select someone for a nice job, select someone who didn't support them or their management?? Think about it!

So I welcome FC.

And for those of you BS complainers that mentioned his son, BC, GET OVER IT. He is a hard working deputy with a great attitude, who has done an outstanding jb so far.

Go WINE somewhere else.....

07-08-2006, 12:54 PM
The sheriff by law does not have to post crap. He has his budget and can use it ANY way he pleases, without permission from anyone.

Our sheriff maintains the right to hire and fire who he wants, in positions that he wants, when he wants. PERIOD!

The fact that he hires, promotes a friend or someone who supported him (held a sign) only makes sense. Wow!!! :shock:

Did you hold a sign? Did you receive a promotion just because you are a PhD??? I dare you to answer. :)

07-08-2006, 08:32 PM
FC is hardly qualified to take a sworn position. We don't have a uniform that would fit! I guess you could sew two together. Ok, his son is nice guy, but he went straight to bailiff, didn't pay dues anywhere else. Just more favors.
Yah, every politician does this to a degree, but BB has mede the office like a good ole boys club (nerd club in this case). We've lost sight of what a really competant administration looks and feels like because all of this favor crap has become normal.

07-09-2006, 12:34 PM
His name is Frank Carol, and hes very close campaign worked for BB. Was very close to DG, however jumped ship. The latest job was BBs way of making sure he stays on board for Dunklee and don't return to the DG campaign. Job was never posted. he's suppose have been a former cop up north, possible detroit. Just abother BB buddy.I thought that Frank Carol was Bill Balkwill's campaign manager? Am I correct or was I given bad information???

07-09-2006, 05:14 PM
I agree witht the deputy, Who care who the Sheriff promotes or hires. YOUR A DEPUTY, It doesnt even effect you. Do your job. I guess politics arent herd of of for you northern pukes.

Ive worked at anothe Florida SO and I assure we have it good but mark my word, ALL 67 counties in Flrodia have politics so deal with it and welcome the guy. Geez does it really matter, and no I didnt hold a sign. Who I vote for is my bussiness and no one elses...

07-09-2006, 05:26 PM
...you northern pukes....Eeeeeeeeeeasy there bubba!!!
1) The northerners beat the crap out of us in 1864. :eek:
2) And now northerners out number us in our own state in the 21st Century!!! It's the second invasion!!! :lol:
3) At least the northerners are Americans. At least I think they are??? LOL

Regarding Frank Carol -- I have no idea who the guy is.

07-09-2006, 07:40 PM
I can't stand these pick up truck owners who drive around with confederate flags. Get over it. You are better for it.

07-09-2006, 09:28 PM
I hate the sheriff as much or more than the rest of you. Dont take out your dislike of him on the Carrolls. They are both first class people. I know jr better than sr, but I can assure you that they are both great people to work with and hang around with. If you take a minute to talk to either of them you will see that they are probably the best people in that detestable administration.

07-20-2006, 03:33 PM
Amen to that. BC is good people, don't know FC. And, BTW, BC is now working in Mandate Compliance. I'm actually picking up the vibe that SOME people are upset that THEY'RE not BB's favored stepchild...So many posters seem to fall into 1 of two categories...either brown-nosers or "wanna-bes". There's no reason to spite those that are given to opportunity to run with the ball....just like there;s no reason to beat the h@ll out of them when they drop it. Either or, we're all part of the same team.