PDA

View Full Version : T2

07-05-2006, 03:31 PM
Who will the new Chief be?

09-02-2006, 12:23 PM
Has a new police chief been selected? I know they were going to have both DC temporarily doing the job swapping between each other, but there hasn't been any type of search or advertisement done for the position. Do you know if they plan to actually pick someone from within or if and when do they plan to advertise for the position. I know how much you guys must miss Chief Gibbs, I've known him for many years when he as chief at Miami PD. He was the best there and we truly miss him and you should fight hard to get someone like him as well. Someone who has no hidden agenda, who will truly do what is right and what is best for the troops no matter what. Good luck.

11-18-2009, 12:47 AM
Has a new police chief been selected? I know they were going to have both DC temporarily doing the job swapping between each other, but there hasn't been any type of search or advertisement done for the position. Do you know if they plan to actually pick someone from within or if and when do they plan to advertise for the position. I know how much you guys must miss Chief Gibbs, I've known him for many years when he as chief at Miami PD. He was the best there and we truly miss him and you should fight hard to get someone like him as well. Someone who has no hidden agenda, who will truly do what is right and what is best for the troops no matter what. Good luck.

Hey wondering,

You got anyone else in mind, we're looking to get rid of at least 6 or 7 of the top 9 here. Any suggestions?

11-24-2009, 11:06 PM
Fire everybody above the rank of Captain. Bring a few gems from retirement. Christiansen takes over as Chief, Ass Chief Mahshie (Admin), Ass Chief Richardson (Operations), and stick Rall in Prof Standards. That'll improve morale around here. Just imagine the new and improved mission statement. I bet it'll include the words "beer" and "whoop azz".

11-25-2009, 02:21 AM
Fire everybody above the rank of Captain. Bring a few gems from retirement. Christiansen takes over as Chief, Ass Chief Mahshie (Admin), Ass Chief Richardson (Operations), and stick Rall in Prof Standards. That'll improve morale around here. Just imagine the new and improved mission statement. I bet it'll include the words "beer" and "whoop azz".
you make fun of the few "gems". but these are "gems" that I would trust in a fight anyday rather than some of you stick figures that dont even have a clue about what law enforcement is. These 4 guys you mention would give their shirts off their backs if you needed it. smarten up and watch what you write about admirable guys that would stand in front of city council and fight for you selfish self centered morons.

11-25-2009, 02:55 AM
Only on this board can people who retired a year ago be a subject on a hostile thread.
The only thing this does is embarrass us.

Whatever they did or didn’t do, whoever they liked or didn’t like, helped or hurt, what does it matter right now?

We need to move forward guys and stop dwelling on the past. It serves us no purpose.
We are not the public's or council's biggest fans right now and we need to address that issue first. We need to gain their trust and confidence immediately.

If you think about it, it is not that difficult of a task.

11-25-2009, 03:59 AM

The Dream team no BS. Prof Standards he would have never looked the other way.
Those clowns would have been taken it out back and Richardson would have been handled this problem.

Oh we need Misty in the dream team so she can bitc# slap the crap out of Burt just to make us happy.
Oh sorry I called him Burt.

Oh this would be the best place to work trust me

Oh lets not get rid of Capt Rivers he hooks us up Viagar !

And whats the problem with cold beer.

The Mayor would crap his underpants if he had to deal with the guys :evil: