PDA

View Full Version : can i get hired

07-04-2006, 12:53 PM
im graduating from hcc academy and taking the state test august 30th ihave no college other than the academy im 37 yrs old is it to late for me to get on this is something ive wanted all my life and would love to work for manatee what are the requierments someone please reply

07-04-2006, 05:02 PM
Provided you have a clean background and such, you should not have any problems if you want to get hired here. It will take a couple of months to go through the process, but if it is something that you want to do as much as it sounds, then go for it. You can contact the personnel section and they can get you started through the process. Good Luck.

07-05-2006, 02:00 PM
http://www.manateesheriff.com/

Go to this link and it should give you the answers you are looking for. Go to the "Employment" link and you can download an application to get started. We have positions that need to be filled. They are very picky and don't hire people fast enough. We have been starting new FTO groups about every 4 months so the next group should start around OCT. 8)

07-05-2006, 08:46 PM
thanks for the info i will down load the app right now . be safe
people and keep up the good work

07-27-2006, 12:05 PM
I BELIEVE IF YOU HOLD A VALID LIQUOR LICENSE U COULD BE HIRED

07-27-2006, 01:30 PM
Also if you plant dope on suspects and then arrest them oh yeah dont forget to seize their cars, then you fit right in here. :!:

07-28-2006, 03:27 AM
Dont forget you must also wife swap, Show your breasts in public places while telling everyone you are a Deputy!!!