PDA

View Full Version : You-Rue-Who Weekend

CompanyClerk
06-30-2006, 04:30 AM
Since my family history goes all the way back to Africa, I guess that makes me an African American. So when I drop by the St. Pete Hilton this weekend I will be taking pictures in case I run into a relative or a member of the Family Tribe.

I will also be asking questions, like since they don't celebrate Christmas, or other White Christian Holidays, do they or are they allowed to celebrate ALL American Holidays like Memorial Day, Thanksgiving and of course the Fourth of July?

While I totally understand that they have Freedom of speech and can say what they desire, I also have the right to say shut up! I also have the right to walk away. However I will listen this weekend to find out if the rumors are true...

They are setting into motion to create a new holiday for the month of November starting in the year 2013. From that point in time onward, November will be celebrated as White History Month!

California will lead the nation in this holiday as they will begin to celebrate White History Month starting in 2008!

I wonder what kind of postal stamp will be issued to commemorate such an event? Maybe with some TV and Radio spots or public announcements. It might also be possible to celebrate White individuals during the month. A short list of possiblilities could be; Betty White, Jimmy Carter, Hillary Clinton and Michael Jackson.

An organization could be created so that the achievments of White people could be remembered. The National Association for the Advancement of Caucasion People... or NAACP. Cable could allow a special channel; WET, White Entertainment Television.

Other events could include White Miss America, White Professional Athletes, White Entertainment Awards and a program for young White school age children who have difficulty maintaining an educational level with the Black children of the same age... It will be called the "Head Back" Program.

The only debate I can see at the highest academic levels for awards in Science, Medicine, Mathematics, Music, Art and Electronics are; Will the Jews be considered Black or White? If the Blacks get the Jews, Whites won't even have a chance at anything!

The above statement is made with tongue deeply embedded into one's cheek and is provided strickly for the cerebral misinterpretation by the reader.

CHUCKY CHEEEZE
06-30-2006, 05:28 PM
United Caucasian College Fund?
Imagine the uproar over that one!

Coalition to free the crackers from the oppression? Would never fly, now would it? How about a flag with an image of a saltine in the center? Tom Hanks could be the spokesman!

"Opression anywhere justifies resistance everywhere"
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

CHUCKY CHEEEZE
06-30-2006, 05:30 PM
You know the white man sent hurricane Katrina to wipe out Nawlins and take their land, right?

Word on da skreets!

CompanyClerk
07-01-2006, 03:22 AM
but Mr. Cheese, it has to go according to the way I see it... Because:

I HAVE A DREAM!
A dream where White men can stand proud of their color, a dream of equality where Black men and women take responsibilities for their words and deeds.

A dream where my children can go to school with a rainbow of colors and not have to hold themselves back to prevent embaressment or politically incorrectly reach farther and advance more quickly than others.

A dream where Blacks don't pity Whites for their color but challenge them for their mind. As we all know... A welfare check received by deceitfully lying to the govt. is such a terrible thing to waste!

Now we all realize that color of a persons skin is very important, however, I do wish to point out that a Muslim terrorist is a much more important subject... After all, a M-t is actually using up air that would be more productive and much better utilized by a ****aroach!

Now here is another debate question... who could cook a better rib bar-b-que?... Larry the Cable Guy or Mr. T?

It just boggles the mind that all of this cerebral reparte is being used to entertain citizens who won't fight for themselves to protect their homes, and a bunch of LEO's who can't/won't do the right thing in their own station house! Go Figure!!!

07-01-2006, 03:37 AM
It was just 10% of Germans who comprised the Nazi's. It's less that make up the "coalition" but look at all the brave, courageous cops at SPPD doin' nothing to root out the current evil empire.

Blah, blah, blah about how you are not going to rock the boat anymore cuz it just ain't worth it and I'm just counting down my days left before I can collect retirement...people always got their lame excuses for not doing the right thing.

So don't go crying when August comes and the kiss-a$$ get promoted. We can name 'em now, it's no secret who has sold their soul. How about we start a little game to see who gets the highest percentage right.

Here's the job qualifications right outta the chief's office:

Major - Must be able and willing to nod affectionately at staff meetings; make decisions with a fraction of your original integrity (better for all and easier on you if you didn't have any to begin with); must be able to chat with exec ass't at length since he has no real friends/dates
Lt - aka Company clerk; no firepower needed, the less tactical ability and knowledge, the better; flim-flam personality helpful when rewriting BI's and order changes in findings
Sgt - excellent surveillance skills necessary to catch officers trying to do police work; strong leadership a hindrance

CHUCKY CHEEEZE
07-01-2006, 05:02 AM
Got some sad news for you lads...... the day of the white man is long gone.

Hey, I have a solution: Leave that sinking ship! I did, now I can (legally) x31. I can put parasites away and not worry that they are under some kind of special A.C. protection. I can introduce BG's countenance to the asphalt without an IA. I can clear a call the right way. I am not "innocent until IA sees your name". I get to pack 'em up and FedEx them MoFos to booking and go get some lunch. I can use the porcelain instead of holding it for 6 hours because I'm not copying stacked calls for 2 or 3 zones (sandbaggers and/or severe understaffing). If you want to do some good fo' da hood, you can..... Go to 10750 Ulmerton Road, or call 582-6208. Or TPD.....The rest is easy......You'll be back to doing LE before you know it.

Job qualifications:
Maj: Comatose preferred but will train, must have bowel problems, green teeth and bad breath a plus. Excellent hours
:lol: :lol: :lol: and perks :lol: :lol: .

Lt: Must be able to consistently drop the ball at critical times, screw up processes that are working, lose paperwork and ask why you didn't hand it in, throw Sgts under the bus when the heat is on.

Sgt: Must be able to talk harsh crap about Lts and Majors but then bend over automatically whenever in the presence of either. Telling huge whoppers about stuff that they never participated in is a huge plus to the ideal candidate. Must accept responsibility for things beyond the candidates control. Being a stripper doesn't hurt, either :lol: :lol: Will Train!

Most everyone at SPPD knows how do do a really good job at providing service, despite the conditions. It just continues to get worse so evetually you bite the bullet and hit the door, and the grass is a whole lot greener as soon as you get out. It's like an abusive relationship, you don't realize how sick and warped it is to stay until you leave!

One other thing, the Uhurus claim to have cease fire !!!!????
With whom? Oh, lemme guess: the drug dealers promised to be nice! I can't wait to see the numbers drop! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What kind of PR will the staff cook up for this historic event?

Stay safe!

CHUCKY CHEEEZE
07-01-2006, 06:35 AM
.......Bevan wouldn't come with Mr Cheeeze....... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Hubby at TPD and all......She could have been the next Mrs Cheeeze, but oh well! The mouse is strong!

CompanyClerk
07-01-2006, 02:38 PM
So I was at the Hotel at 9am this morning (Saturday, July 1) but it appears that the Black conference which at one time was scheduled was no longer.

It was scheduled but when I was speaking to the desk clerks they advised that it had changed a few weeks back. He said it was not rescheduled for his hotel anytime in the near future.

SO... I have no pictures to present. If anyone can get me an update about this conference... When and Where, I can go out and do my job.

Picasso
07-01-2006, 09:38 PM
The Hilton wouldn't allow the Uhuru's to bring their own pies to the convention so it was moved......

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f375/picassooo1/convention.jpg

Due to time constraints the agenda has been shorten some...

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f375/picassooo1/topics2.jpg

07-02-2006, 01:54 AM
Maybe someone at the Hilton figured out what they were in for...

"You booked a convention for WHO???!!!!!"

07-02-2006, 07:15 PM
But SPPD a/c Gordie said it would attract paying customers to the city who enjoy "wholesome fun"....

CompanyClerk
07-03-2006, 01:39 PM
Road Dog...
You said that ONLY 10% of the Germans were nazi's... BUT another 89% stood by and let it happen, until eventually they were swept up into it.

If only 10% of the "working" officers at SPPD wish to accomplish somthing for the better... And 89% stand by and do nothing... Are we still just talking about staying out of the fray? Or are we talking about nazi's?

ONLY 95% of the French collaborated with the nazi's during WW-II, the remainder were either resistance or fleeing.

I hope you all have a happy and SAFE 4th of July Holiday and try to remember the reason we celebrate it... Because ONLY 1% of a nation decided to fight the system.

I believe in extremely strong gun control...

What that means to you, I don't know...

What it means to me is...

Extremely strong gun control is hitting your intended target with the first shot!

10-01-2006, 02:08 AM
The description for major can be used for Comm Center Manager and the description for Comm Center Supervisor can be a combination of Lt and Sgt. The supervisors watch you until you screw up and then nail your butt with something stupid. Plus, for all these positions, both Patrol and Comm Center, you must have your back bone replaced with a spring so your head just bobs in agreement to anything said. :lol: