PDA

View Full Version : BREASTS IN THE WORK PLACE

06-29-2006, 10:15 AM
Shirt / sweaters:
In addition to tailored shirts or blouses, tailored knit sweaters and sweater sets are appropriate business casual choices for women. Cotton, silk, and blends are appropriate. Velvets and shimmery fabrics suitable for parties are not appropriate. Fit should not be tight. Cleavage is not appropriate to business and job search occasions

THIS IS NO B.S.! SORRY THIS IS B.S. OUR REGIONAL ADMINISTRATOR. JEANS VS. BREASTS, JEANS VS. BREASTS, JEANS VS. BREASTS...............NEVER MIND, DISREGARD THE POST..........I WLL TAKE BREASTS ANY DAY.

mystikwarrior
06-29-2006, 02:22 PM
DISREGARD THE POST..........I WLL TAKE BREASTS ANY DAY.
You're obviously a sex-offender or an officer sympathetic to perverts :roll:

There Guest, I beat you to it. Stole your thunder :D :D

06-29-2006, 06:04 PM
DISREGARD THE POST..........I WLL TAKE BREASTS ANY DAY.
You're obviously a sex-offender or an officer sympathetic to perverts :roll:

There Guest, I beat you to it. Stole your thunder :D :D

:lol: I am concerned with the pedophiles, not adults looking at adults.... 8)

06-29-2006, 09:58 PM
The problem with breasts is that there's not enough showing at work.

this is a professional workplace, not a Catholic school - ladies, show them thangs off.

06-30-2006, 02:24 AM
Shirt / sweaters:
In addition to tailored shirts or blouses, tailored knit sweaters and sweater sets are appropriate business casual choices for women. Cotton, silk, and blends are appropriate. Velvets and shimmery fabrics suitable for parties are not appropriate. Fit should not be tight. Cleavage is not appropriate to business and job search occasions

THIS IS NO B.S.! SORRY THIS IS B.S. OUR REGIONAL ADMINISTRATOR. JEANS VS. BREASTS, JEANS VS. BREASTS, JEANS VS. BREASTS...............NEVER MIND, DISREGARD THE POST..........I WLL TAKE BREASTS ANY DAY.

Thanks for keeping us abreast with the dress code rules. :wink:

06-30-2006, 10:21 AM
IF YOU MAKE $60,000 TO $70,000 A YEAR, THEY ASK YOU TO LEAD A CRIMINAL JUSTICE AGENCY FOR A REGION FOR 6 MONTHS, THE COLONAL AND LAURA EARN THE RESPECT OF THEIR EMPLOYEES BY INSTITUTING "DENIUM GATE". YOU WOULD THINK THAT BARBARA COULD BRIEFLY JOIN THE RANKS OF THE "PROFESSSIONALS" AND DRESS APPROPRIATELY. BUT ONE ONLY HAS TO REMEMEBER THIS IS THE "FLORIDA" dept. of corrections.

06-30-2006, 12:55 PM
i make 60 grand 46k plus o/t & details. i am a police officer xcpo and i patrol the streets and take people to jail, now thats a job. the doc crap is so gay why do you all still stay i quess you all have nothing else you can do a cpo for 35 grand is not my way to make a living not to mention it is just a dull job. :roll:

Merlin
06-30-2006, 01:30 PM
i make 60 grand 46k plus o/t & details. i am a police officer xcpo and i patrol the streets and take people to jail, now thats a job. the doc crap is so gay why do you all still stay i quess you all have nothing else you can do a cpo for 35 grand is not my way to make a living not to mention it is just a dull job. :roll:

No offense, but if you find taking people to jail exciting you are obviously better suited to be just a cop. I don't have to work OT, can flex my schedule to accomodate my off duty business and I make more than you do. I am not stuck with menial tasks. When someone needs to go to jail all I do is call the police. Now that's a job. Isn't it amazing that even though you believe you are in a better position you still lack enough professionalism to refrain from coming on this board to tell us we have a gay job?

07-01-2006, 01:01 PM
It's called professionalism.

Try it.

mystikwarrior
07-01-2006, 05:42 PM
I don't have to work OT, can flex my schedule to accomodate my off duty business and I make more than you do.
Can we trade jobs? I think I like yours :lol:

07-01-2006, 06:57 PM

No offense, but if you find taking people to jail exciting you are obviously better suited to be just a cop. I don't have to work OT, can flex my schedule to accomodate my off duty business and I make more than you do. I am not stuck with menial tasks. When someone needs to go to jail all I do is call the police. Now that's a job. Isn't it amazing that even though you believe you are in a better position you still lack enough professionalism to refrain from coming on this board to tell us we have a gay job?

These are mostly former PO's who like to gloat now that they are in a better job situation. They have a point, but it does get old after a while.